Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

FitDango

Great free review app that plugs in directly to our Shopify storefront.

"Visual Biographies®"

Free and works well for me! I get reviews. I can review and publish them. I like having that control. Thanks. Great price!

Cave Tools

Pretty good app.

2 Big areas for improvement I see:

1.) No 1500 character limit on reviews. Or at least a way to set the limit
2.) Ability to have permalinks for each review so you can link directly to them when you share on social media. With no permalinks like it is now, you can only link to the product page

Prom Jewelry

Great app. Installs in seconds. Adds the review code below your products into your Shopify store. This app also integrates well into your Shopify as Shopify has built this app themselves. No Third Party app companies to deal with. I am pleased!!

AyeGear - iPad & Macbook Clothing, Carry Your iPad | Travel Vests | Hoodies | Jackets | Tees

Good app - can be better though. Needs an auto-emailer function so customers are reminded to leave a review for the product they've purchased.

7879Designs

It's one of the best plugins we are using currently, getting that product review schema has helped a lot with our traffic

Gifts Ready To Go, LLC | 1-855-936-4438

Great app for product reviews!

Eternal Wooden Roses

Very easy, not hard at all for customers to give you reviews

80sTees.com, Inc.

Works with schema.org specs to get your reviews on google, easy to use, reviews are spiderable by google. There are product review apps that can do more, but they are so much more expensive that it makes little sense to upgrade.

bellylicious

Very easy to use and a great little app. Like some of the previous comments would be very useful to add an option to email customers for reviews.