Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

RacingLine

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???!!

Easy to install, and easy to customize... The look and feel flows with our custom theme. I can have it published automatically or it can go through approval process, which I wanted. This is one of the Best Apps out there. Don't wait, and Install ASAP!!!

www.RacingLineUSA.com
Jones Kim

Doris Nyx

We first installed Yotpo but then decided to go for Shopify reviews. Though Yotpo has more bells & whistles this app does all the basic stuff that we need at this stage and is very easy to set up and to customise to match the look and feel of the site: www.dorisnyx.com.au

Waves Gear

Fantastic App. You are silly if you do not install this app. It has been amazing for WavesGear.com

M&S Promotions

Great app... easy to install and publishing reviews definitely increases customer confidence for new customers! Love it! www.ms-promotions.com

Domintec | Ecommerce Success

Great app. Instant install. SEO friendly.What more could you want.

Bike Shop

Great idea however without email after purchase I doubt many customers will use it. Will this be a paid upgrade shortly? I suspect so.

Airy Mary

Works well on the Nouveau template. Very easy to install and manage.

Shabby Chic Cafe

Love it and easy to install properly!

Vaped

Love it. So simple to use and it looks great!

Kelly Cube Gourmet Meal Kits - Packed Fresh, Convenient and Delivered

Good this app is included in the monthly shopify fee. I am now testing it out. Very easy to install. First day feedback, the star rating is linked to my theme colours. stars are grey and looks ugly.
Feedback on each product takes an additional 15 seconds to load. i think most customers would have added to cart, or left the page by then. Qn is this slowing down how google finds my products and hence slowing down my ranking on google?
Looking forward to answers.
Apart from that it is user friendly.