Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

We Vibe Outlet

Overall good and easy to use. I would just recommend being able to set up a follow up email to ask for a review. This would drastically increase review rates. Especially because we sell adult toys, and many people may not thinking of reviewing their private purchase unless prompted. Apart from that it's great.

Simpleboxfood Com

good app, hope they can add on feature to enable pop ups - encourage customers review

Paws And Ponies

Seems to be doing the job :-) https://vauxandjames.co.uk

Afroshoppe Ch

Very good! Wish I could send automatic requests for reviews after fulfillment...that's why I gave a 4 not 5. Otherwise; it's excellent for what it is and easy to install.

Ammo Athletic

Super quick to install and easy to use

Crown Chakra Woodworking

Good app with EXCELLENT customer support.

Only reason I gave this 4 instead of 5 is because it took a few times to get it to import correctly. It's currently active on my site (www.handmadeformen.com) and I was able to put it in a "folder" for each product so that my customers can click "Customer Reviews" and they'll show up, rather than having them all load up right away.

We sell handmade gifts for men like wood pens and leather wallets so it's really important for a customer to trust us, since they can't see it in person.

Roxanne75

Works very well and has garnered many reviews for our products.

Mgtha Watches

So far very good, i haven't had a review yet, so that needs to be tested, hence the 4 stars only, but once that has been tested, i will come back and edit this review dependant on how good it is!

Seres Collection

Does what it's supposed to do, cleanly.
It also outputs the rich snippets google can use for showing rating in search hits. Nice.

One minor downside is that I have not found a way (yet?) to get the rating data from your theme files. I would be nice to be able to output {{ product.rating_count }} or something like that ...

Faipa Professionals

Its a great app, but i dont know why its not working anymore on mobile. On Pc the customer can see and write reviews, but on mobile the write a feedback button doesn't work anymore. I've tested it on Iphone5s. Maybe someone here with the same problem or a solution?