Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Alexandreanissa

Great app! Definitely recommend. Easy to instal & easy to use.

By Cry As

It works great. All reviews are important to us - and this app helps us with this. Only 4* since we cant manipulate the html. I would like this. Note that this app doesnt require login in any way, it might not be as trustworthy as a social review app. But again, great app.

Ordertrailerparts Com

Clean, easy to install and...FREE. Great app!

Pancakeguru

Easy to install and easy to use.

Leadership Mastery

Good entry level product review app. Found it easy to modify product.liquid to move the reviews to where I want them on the product page. Good starting point for product reviews before I look at something more sophisticated with automated emails and social reviews in the future.

Architectural Decor

A really good entry level review app, easy to install but if you have a custom theme you may need some basic knowledge to install it. As another reviewer mentions shopify's review companion combines seamlessly with this product. We sent out a few test emails via companion and received 5* reviews straight away.

Explicit Productions

Cette app s'intégre très bien à la shop et après quelques jours on peut voir l'impact sur les résultats de recherche. L'outil de gestion livre également la marchandise, good job!

Kianabeauty

Delivers as promised. Reviews seamlessly integrate with your theme.

Interface is easy and the bulk importing of reviews is fantastic as well. Seeing those 5 stars illustrating a Google search engine result always brightens up your day.

Vaperbc

Love this app.. to bad it doesn't have an option to send a email to ask for a review

Mapworld

Absolutely brilliant app which works beautifully with my shop front and stars are now popping up all over my google search results.

I agree that it is a shame that there is not an integrated email function but I have found that by using Review Companion this shortfall is easily rectified.