Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Vaped

Love it. So simple to use and it looks great!

Kelly Cube Gourmet Meal Kits - Packed Fresh, Convenient and Delivered

Good this app is included in the monthly shopify fee. I am now testing it out. Very easy to install. First day feedback, the star rating is linked to my theme colours. stars are grey and looks ugly.
Feedback on each product takes an additional 15 seconds to load. i think most customers would have added to cart, or left the page by then. Qn is this slowing down how google finds my products and hence slowing down my ranking on google?
Looking forward to answers.
Apart from that it is user friendly.

Footiful

A great free app! It lets our customers to rate their t-shirts for men

Chill Solutions

works perfectly. quick and easy to implement.

Artokingo

One of the best free apps! It allows our customers to rate their printed t-shirts. Sending an email after purchase would be great too.

The Secret Chocolatier

Does the job. Amazed it took them 8 years to implement it, but hey! Works like it should. Be nice to have a little logic available, don't show 'no reviews' if there aren't any reviews. Otherwise, free is always nice and my complaints are truly minimal. Go team. Sunshine, sparkle! :D

Moroccan Tea Glasses

Great app, works good with my website!

Beads of Hope

I can't use this app with minimal theme unless I upgrade my shopify plan from starter to a more expensive plan. You need to be able to access the template editor, which I cannot do.

FAIRFAX & FAVOR

I feel i should make a review considering this is a review app. One word...brilliant!

The Quick Boutique

This app is so great! Once I entered the code in the theme.liquid of my template it was ready to go. I was also provided with directions on how to add the stars to my products and then a test was done and everything turned out great. I love how it has made my website look more professional and now my on line and off line customers can go in and enter a review on our products. Great job Shopify and thank you!