Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

The Quick Boutique

This app is so great! Once I entered the code in the theme.liquid of my template it was ready to go. I was also provided with directions on how to add the stars to my products and then a test was done and everything turned out great. I love how it has made my website look more professional and now my on line and off line customers can go in and enter a review on our products. Great job Shopify and thank you!

Baad Baby

Great App!! Thank You Shopify. A must for all shop owners!!

Enzymus

This app is awesome. Does it allow email reminders to be sent to purchasers so they can leave a review?

The Outdoor Patio Store

Product reviews are crazy important - this is easy to install & customize to match your store.

Tizarre

We were looking for a solution for our shop that sells cool t shirts in order to have customer reviews about our t shirts .And then stumbled upon this app. It is quite easy to install and works perfect.

Lunker's

This is a great addition to the lineup! thanks!

P.N.R. Apparel

love this app a lot.
check out my store - http://pnrapparel.com

Studio Ve

Great app - and free!

Chris from Shopify was quick to respond to my problem and fixed it!
I'd like the option to see it in the sidebar of the admin area, same as "orders".

Fourseasons

So Nice! Check it on this German Website! www.fourseasonsclothing.de

Orange Thyme Bath Apothecary

So Important. What is funny is that I left a platform that the star system was hated and dreaded. It's different here, and I think that customers absolutely rely on other opinions of products. I know I do. I think they are less likely to buy something if they can't tell that other people LOVED this product.