Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Logic Product Group

app - excellent customer service. love that we were able to upload all of our previous reviews through a CVS format. highest recommendation.

Tennis Pro Store

GREAT app - very easy to use and monitor. FANTASTIC customer support and IT back up too. Very happy customer!

The Tea House

Great App and excellent customer service! Thanks!

Safi

Fantastic Snippet! and brilliant support, they installed it for us and we are very happy! would highly recommend it

Fresh Faced

Grapevine was exactly what I was looking for, and the tech support went above and beyond to help with customization. Highly recommend.

Bulu Box

Grapevine Reviews work out fantastically for us on our store! It's so easy to install and get going and gives our customers an easy to use area to leave feedback on our products. Even when I needed some technical support for enabling an advanced feature, I was responded to quickly and got everything set up in no time. I highly recommend GV to anyone who wants to add reviews to their store.

WinStan

This is very helpful apps including the technical support . it is useful for those newbie

lumie

As others have said - great to have an app which is backed up by a responsive developer.

We needed to get a large number of reviews imported during a migration to Shopify. John not only responded to queries promptly - he also helped with the migration process. Very impressed!

bebe2go

One word= Awesome. John has been great in giving me support while implementing his app in my store.

I finally give the options to my customers to rate the products... will be very helpful for new customer in the future!

MUST BUY if you want to get your products rated!

Eslor

Wow! Thank you John for your fast, accurate support. Installation was easy to follow, and when I had a little trouble getting the code to work in the Theme template, John replied to my email and took care of my trouble in less than 2 hours. That's impressive. Many Thanks!!!!