Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

The Equipment Shop at American Alpine Institute

Very quick and easy to install and customize. The one feature that I would love to see is the ability for reviewers to add a photo to their review. For our business it would be a great added value. I recommend this app for anyone who wants a simple yet clean product review system.

Ahimsa Om

I like the simplicity of this app - both for the customer and the back-end interface. It only works for products though, and I would like to be able to embed the code into a Shop Reviews page because each of my products are unique and after being sold are removed (and therefore the reviews will also be removed). Also, it would be great if the social share options were available to customers who submit.

As for automatic emails with coupon codes, I prefer to manage that within Shopify and personally contact each of my customers, so I'm fine with the fact that the app doesn't offer this. Again, I like its' simplicity and ease of use, and particularly that the interface stays within the Shopify admin panel.

Nice app, I look forward to seeing the above updates if possible.

Tongkat Fitness UK

Looking Good So Far But...

1. Is there a way to import my pre existing reviews?
2. Are the reviews search engine spider-able?

I like it. Works well and fairly easy to setup. Only issue is finding a good placement for the code in your template so that it looks like the reviews belong there.

Simple, seems to work great, no unnecessary social media gimmicks. Could use a few simple features (like the ability to respond to reviews), but I'm hopeful they'll be implemented over time.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next