Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Winner

ERROR 404 impossible de charger l'application sur shopify.

BODYDREAM™

Nice for very very very beginners. BUT I CANNOT DELETE IT !!! Impossible to delete it. And nobody to help

Naturally Essential Beauty

I cannot figure out how to make it popup on my screen after a customer leaves my store. It may be something Im doing wrong. I think its a good app though. Im gonna keep trying

South of London

I uninstalled your app but the "jump to reviews" link is still appearing on my product page.
How can I remove this?

Higgins Publishing

When there are no review for a product the box takes up way too much space. When there are reviews, the reviews should scroll from right to left so that so much space is not taken up on the screen. The viewer should not have to keep scrolling downward to read the reviews. All in all, it is an easy app to install and use. This is just my 2 cents to make it help make it more appealing.

Aquila Jewellery

The app is a great free tool for importing reviews from Etsy efficiently. However! As per other reviews below, it is affecting my search results, the structured data points to the listing at variant / size level, reviews shouldn't exist at size level, which means the review doesn't pull through to the search listing which is BAD - please can you fix this / advise us how?!!!

Athlekart

good.best and helpfull.thanks, team for your wonderful efforts to develope this app.thanks a lot , your hard work .

Box Think Outside

Really good but only 4 stars because users can't upload pictures of the products. Will be really appreciate if you can make this

Koren Publishers

The support I received was fine. I was told I wass being referred to a different expert who might be able to help me more. Haven't heard from anyone.

Emerald Beauty & Spa

I've tried a lot of review apps, but not this one (because of the negative reviews). Finally, I chose to try Product Reviews too. I would like to give 6 Stars, the application is amazing. Install it, it's worth it !