Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Aquila Jewellery

The app is a great free tool for importing reviews from Etsy efficiently. However! As per other reviews below, it is affecting my search results, the structured data points to the listing at variant / size level, reviews shouldn't exist at size level, which means the review doesn't pull through to the search listing which is BAD - please can you fix this / advise us how?!!!

Box Think Outside

Really good but only 4 stars because users can't upload pictures of the products. Will be really appreciate if you can make this

Koren Publishers

The support I received was fine. I was told I wass being referred to a different expert who might be able to help me more. Haven't heard from anyone.

TamRob

Great overall! But how do I make just the stars appear underneath the product? And also make just the stars appear on the homepage or collection page underneath the product?

XXLPanda.com

Nice and simple. If you do not need many advance features, this can do the job perfectly. Just install and run, not much needed to setup.

Statuette occulte

J'aime beaucoup le fait que l'application soit gratuite mais malheureusement, les étoiles n'apparaissent pas sur les produits dans les pages collection. Très dommage.

Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари | Topoutfit

Please, help me translate "characters remaining". This string looks like a modification of the app that is added recently to fronted but forgotten in the admin interface.

houssier

hello, please how can i translate “ characters remaining” ? i didn't find it
thank you to help me !

Tangerine Wall

Buena aplicación que cumple lo que dice en la descripción. Le falta que el cliente pueda subir fotos. Si lo agregan sería genial. Mi enhorabuena por crearla gratis

Allparts Music

Simple and clean reviews app with the ability to import, export, and reply to reviews. There are plenty of alternatives with more features and functionality, but being as how this is app is made by Shopify I am surprised to see that it does not work with Shopify Flow. It would be nice if the two Shopify products worked together so we could automate notifications of poor reviews.