Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Poke-Centre

Great App - but since today the "publish" button is disappeared. So i cant manually publish my newest reviews...
I will give 5 stars if the bug is fixed.

Update: The bug is fixed now. Thanks.

Sunny Sombrero

I love the app!!!! It is super easy and user-friendly...I am grateful for this add-on in my account!

Peter's Peculiarities

I used this app on my test shop, and it works brilliantly out of box - does exactly what it says with no confusing extras.

GrowInGold

It is a good free app that is very simple to use even for beginners. I would recommend to install it for your shop.

Steel My Mug

I like how easy to use is this app! Also the fact that it is for free is worth to at least try in my opinion

White Terry Home

I would love to be able to publish reviews from my iPhone instead of having to go on my computer when travelling. May switch to an app that can do so.

SuperOfertas.mx

I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free.

Goods Of Japan

Amazing app and it is free. You have to add a code snippet to where you want the review form and the star rating to appear

cleanskin4all

fantastica app per le review. molto pulita ed ordinata ma soprattutto facile da usare. consigliata assolutamente

Hibernacula

This was easy to install and works as described. I'm very happy with it. Great app, thank you. ★★★★★