Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Schönwerk

The App is great so far, but you should be able to change the 'character remaining' field to a different language.

I got a German store and I can't translate that line. Thats sad.

Paddle North

Worked really well until a few days ago -- I see new reviews come in but it won't let me publish them. Need assistance... want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but afraid it might delete all current reviews. anyone know anything?

Clothing Superb

Product reviews are so necessary - if you don't have an app to do this, you need one - it's a no brainer. This is a good one, we'll see.

AMERICANA POKER TABLES

Works just perfectly well for me! It is simple & straightforward and does the job. I would recommend to anyone.

Jordan Craig

Worked great until a couple of days ago. I have been unable to publish any new reviews and am waiting for assistance...

ThreeSixty Mercantile

Worked great then just stopped publishing. I can see the reviews in the app, but can't publish or delete them.

101AVInc.

it was working ok but it just stopped publishing reviews on the page recently i don't know why. i can see the new reviews from the backstage, but it just not posting on the product page. anyone can help? Thanks

Authenis Clothing

Is it weird reviewing a review app? This works pretty much as expected. We find that having product reviews is super important online, so you can't really get around it. We set this up and it's been great for us.

Easyouth

Why not help me to upload my file? I have sent the file through email according to your requests…… ???

Underground Backpacks

Great app. How can I remove the date from the review please?