Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Char's Effectives!

At first I wasn't thrilled because of where "Write Review" was located on the Product Page. Customers kept asking me where they could write a review because it was buried at the very bottom. I contacted the Help desk and it was actually changed from the very bottom of the page to the top. Super Happy with that! Product Reviews are too important and should be made EASY for customers to write.

Oufer

Beautiful! Looks exactly like the picture. The gold is very shiny and the stones are super shiny. I love them

Veteran-Tribute

I'm new to this but found the youTube training videos exceptional in explaining "how to." JT in customer service is so awesome and responsive in getting my questions answered. I also like the emails CustomCat sends out with very helpful links. The app is very user friendly and integrating products up into my shop was a breeze. Highly recommend.

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.

Plus Size Clothing | Women's Plus Size Fashion | Clearlove Fashion

Great support center, i dropped email about my problem, they solved for me, really appreciated for that!

Rogue Industries

Really didn't work well. Unusable in Safari, constant hanging when trying to fetch reports or view individual reviews. Disappointed by the product. Went to Stamped.io instead.

stylishmolly

I really like this items.Overall happy with the purchase.Very fast shipping.I am very happy with the order!!!thanks

MalaMoose

Simple, easy to install/use and blends seamlessly with my theme. I just wish there was a way to customize the 'star' icon that is used for the reviews.
www.malamoose.com

Trucklumi.eu

Pretty basic, free review app. Works great. Thanks Shopify etc etc etc

From https://www.trucklumi.eu

Artatler

Simple and useful for my store, www.artatler.com - art market & gallery.

The design is seamlessly blending with the theme, another plus point.

Thank you for the app!