Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

MyZenga

Excellent produit proche de l'original , je recommande vivement .
Boutique sérieuse, délais respecté.

12x12 Cardstock Shop

For the price (free) this is an exceptional value. Easy to set up, etc. However, it would be so much more valuable if there were a way to use the app to actually promote reviews with customers. As is, it is completely passive and, though that makes for reliable reviews, it is also difficult to get many reviews.

SporttiStore

Good and simple app! Very easy to customize into different languages, unlike other providers. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Simple but very powerful. Very easy to implement. A must have app for every e-shop. Customers can easily submit a review!

Bloomm

Works well. Easy to set up and blends nicely with the design of my theme. The only glitch is that I can not access the app in Safari...

Meowy Janes

Good app. Does what it needs to do. I wish it was a little bit more customization from the app itself.

rainbow-abby

I really like this product review app. You can customize it, if you want. It looks really good by default. I just changed the language. Recommend it!

Gallery J9

Suddenly all my reviews are gone and I have to import them all over again. It's a shame that this is the only free review app where you can import your reviews from other sources (i.e. Etsy).

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

The Scenery

Does not work on Boundless theme, even though I copy & pasted the codes properly and the app confirmed it was installed successfully. I do not see a change in my theme.