Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

truewise

i used this app and i like it so much its worth a try will never regret it cool and lovely app easy

without limit

so good Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.

VITO GOSE ACCESSOIRES

Génial, l'intégration la gestion est très simple et le rendu très pro. je recommande vivement pour les notes

Victory Lane BBQ

I installed this app and it never worked on phones, which is what most of my customers use. Furthermore, the installed code apparently disabled my mobile features because you can no longer click on our product photos, add our products to your cart, or click on anything. It has been a week and my website is still not working, as the support team has not fixed it and we are losing sales every day. Apparently you get what you pay for, although at this point we have paid a lot in lost sales...

Lighter Supply

This app is pretty straightforward, it is a simple review application for customers to leave their feedback. This is critical in increasing buyer confidence

pialara's

Verry Nice , i think this is good for my store reviews . and this is my firstym to my store reviews.

wall zenmore

The app was easy to install and is working great. I plan to continue to use this app and I am pleased so far.

She Loves Hair

i love this hair!i purchased four bundles i put almost all four bundles in i like my hair really full could have gotten away with three and still be full.i will be ordering more hair soon

Curvy Sense

People cant write a review. It says too many requests have been made. I called and chatted with Shopify for 3 weeks, they cant figure it out. Terrible service.

Prier le chapelet

I've sent a question : about microdata and JSON mixed. Micro datas (AggregateRating) are not taken into account by Google (fail the test of Google structured data testing tool).
It would be better to implement Product Reviews in the same format as the rest of the structured datas: JSON-LD. Moreover it's for the same developper.

I've had no answer... even in my spam folder.