Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Medoljub

I use this app at my store and have no complaints whatsoever. It is super easy to use and doesn't affect loading speed as the case with most free apps.

ABOSTO'S

Absolute garbage. Doesn't work well, Don't waste your time with this, I've spent about 3 hours and have gotten nothing but a headache.

December 21, 2020

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear you're not enjoying the app so far. I'd like to find out more information about what's happening exactly, so that we can troubleshoot any issues you may be having. I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look at it together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Furny Matter

It's very user friendly. However, the user is unable to upload the product photo. Is there anyway that photo can be inserted? I'm sure this will increase the conversion rate.

December 18, 2020

Hey, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; I'm glad to hear that you find the app to be user friendly. Uploading images to reviews isn't built into the app, however you can add them by installing Stamped.io: https://bit.ly/2WqKYXR.

This can be used with the Shopify Product Reviews app as an add-on for extra features, or it can be used on it's own - whatever you prefer. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

beauty-company.be

App works, but the aggregate rating data is not working to google. Can somebody help me with this please?

December 17, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks for reaching out about this. It is expected to receive warnings from Google tools about missing data, as we're still working on the app's compatibility with Google's structured data requirements.

These warnings only impact Google's Rich Results function, which isn't something that they guarantee putting on any of a website's pages anyways: https://bit.ly/2WmGdP1. This will only affect eligibility, however once eligible there's a chance the upgrade to your results may still not happen.

This won't affect your general SEO or cause any difficulty in customers finding your shop. These sorts of warning messages are also expected if your page has no reviews, or if your store has no review app. Hope that provides some context, but feel free to contact our team if you have any more questions. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kazooqa

I love the lay out of this App on my store, really cool and gives the customer the confidence to buy if there are enough reviews there, really easy to use....

Tickle The Moon

App has worked exactly 3 times in a year. Now it won't even show up on my website, although the code is entered correctly. Shopify help is useless on this case...blaming the theme, and saying the theme developers have to fix it. Theme developers say it belongs to Shopify, so Shopify has to fix it. Meanwhile, nothing is fixed. I'll be looking for alternative review apps.

December 14, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching out about this. If your theme is not compatible with the app then you'll need to speak to your theme developer, as we cannot edit third party coding. We're always happy to reach out to them on your behalf if you're having trouble speaking with them.

That said, I'd like to take another look for you, just to make sure the app has been installed correctly or if it's an issue on our end. If you'd prefer to try another app, I'd recommend the Stamped.io app: https://bit.ly/3mdxyZv. I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can chat there. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kinsfolk Shop

This app is super handy and, for the most part, easy to use. It's not the easiest to use on mobile though, there's no way of going 'back' from a review to the main page without exiting the app. It would also be useful if you could search through the reviews by email address or customer name.

Sporttotaalshop.nl

Works easily and it looks fantastic. It is an addition to my webshop. Thank you, I'm very happy with it! 5 stars :-)

Lonewolf Customs

Absolute garbage. Doesn't work well, SO hard to upload even 5 reviews as it won't even accept the formatting it asked for. I removed the code snippet from the site but the reviews section still shows up. Don't waste your time with this, I've spent about 3 hours and have gotten nothing but a headache.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the app. I'd like to take a closer look at things and see if I can help, so I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this. Please look out for that and get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

British Parts Luzern

Just installed it, translated it to German and made a test review. It was very quick and easy. No problem at all with Ella theme. Perfect so far.