Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

I’m Latina

Me llego el producto, todo completo ademas super rápido.
Muchas gracias me encanto.

Chic Pulse Fashion

Very useful app! Easy to use and adds social proof to my online store. I will definitely recommend this one!

Lullaby Soaps

Good app for getting reviews of my products. Installing it was super easy. It definitely does its job.

Fluffy Towels

I like this app very much! It is so easy to get reviews from customers thanks to this. Very recommendable

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Zezz Music Ltd.

Fairly simple to install with some minor coding. I love that its free. Aesthetically it is in black and white.... it could incorporate color to the star ratings to make it standout a bit more.

Yuneek Hijab

This is what I have looking for. It fits to the description page, no need to configure the looks because it matches the theme fonts and colors. And it is totally FREE!!!

yjackla

I bought this product for the first time and i can honestly say that I was 100% satisfied. But i want to know if we need to show all products reviews in one page then how we can do that?

Scarfff

Being able to get reviews of my products from customers is essential to my business and thanks to this app it is super easy!!

Maison Deux

Simple app, works good. Would be helpful if the person who have written the review was able to delete/adapt review.

Nice add on would be that customer who've bought a product, automatically receive review mail.