Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Allparts Music

Simple and clean reviews app with the ability to import, export, and reply to reviews. There are plenty of alternatives with more features and functionality, but being as how this is app is made by Shopify I am surprised to see that it does not work with Shopify Flow. It would be nice if the two Shopify products worked together so we could automate notifications of poor reviews.

WigLuxe

I used this app for reviews, it is working quite well, the best would have been to have a photo option where clients could upload pictures...

Wildhorn Fine Cosmetics

Cool app, simple and easy to turn on. But I need to integrate translation system in that app (text in form, placeholders etc) but can't find and access to the source code. Any ideas ?

Unwiredhome

This is app is good but how to customize code and extra field available or not ?. and also pagination

Violate The Dress Code

A simple way to show the value of your products. It may help to offer a special deal if customers leave a review though

Paddle North

Worked really well until a few days ago -- I see new reviews come in but it won't let me publish them. Need assistance... want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but afraid it might delete all current reviews. anyone know anything?

Easyouth

Why not help me to upload my file? I have sent the file through email according to your requests…… ???

Underground Backpacks

Great app. How can I remove the date from the review please?

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Wish there was a way to show verified buyers, but other than that, it's simple, easy to install, and does what it's supposed to do.

www.bathbomboutlet.com

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

It's a great app but we don't care for the black stars. We thought it was going to be yellow stars on a white background - as shown here on YOUR product review page! The black is too harsh and dominant. Otherwise, great and we would have used it!