Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

B.CUTIE

The only flaw is that my customer did not have the option of inserting pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 7, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to provide that feedback - I'll be sure to pass that on to our developers as a feature request for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped spread the views of our customers on our products. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

NIVRANA

Snippet is impossible to uninstall even if removing the app = instant 1-star!

...

I have to write 100 characters.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I am sorry to hear that you've had difficulties uninstalling the Product Reviews app from your store. The snippet can be removed via an option in the app itself, however if you have already uninstalled the app then the snippet must be manually deleted from the theme's code.

I'd be happy to take a look at this for you and see if I can help, so I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this. Please look out for that and send me a reply if you're still looking for assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

I’m Latina

Me llego el producto, todo completo ademas super rápido.
Muchas gracias me encanto.

Chic Pulse Fashion

Very useful app! Easy to use and adds social proof to my online store. I will definitely recommend this one!

Lullaby Soaps

Good app for getting reviews of my products. Installing it was super easy. It definitely does its job.

Fluffy Towels

I like this app very much! It is so easy to get reviews from customers thanks to this. Very recommendable

GatoMALL

Awesome app, works wonderfully for my website, helps in increasing my sales conversions!

I've used this with the "Product Reviews Add-on" app:

It's an app that helps automating the sending of emails to my customers, to request for reviews after 7 days from the date I've fulfilled their orders. Best of all my customers can review directly in the email and photo uploads!

The addon works together with this app perfectly, once my customers submit their reviews, it goes into this app and shows in my website, all automatically without me having to import them manually.

Highly recommended :)

Zezz Music Ltd.

Fairly simple to install with some minor coding. I love that its free. Aesthetically it is in black and white.... it could incorporate color to the star ratings to make it standout a bit more.

Yuneek Hijab

This is what I have looking for. It fits to the description page, no need to configure the looks because it matches the theme fonts and colors. And it is totally FREE!!!