Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Teloubico

excelente
gcbfdbdvS;MbaMJvbskdjgbskjdgbasga
sgafsgkjdgbkjdfsgskdlfjghsdfsdkjfhsdkshdkjsadhfsdakjfhsdkjfhadsfjkhdasfkjsdhfasdfadsfadsf
gsdfgsdfghsdfkjghsdkfjghsdf
gsdfgsdkjfghsdfkghsfdkjgh

PC4YOU.IT

Semplicemente fantastica! Indispensabile direi per integrare in modo semplice e veloce le recensioni dei clienti sul proprio sito. Sarebbe magnifico se gli sviluppatori di Shopify implementassero in Product Reviews la possibilità di richiedere automaticamente la recensione al cliente tramite mail al termine di ogni acquisto.

Hempire Innovations

Installed this and wondered why it was not showing up on the product page. After that I also installed https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews-addonsurface_detail=Stamped.io+Reviews+%26+UGC&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_position=4&surface_type=search - they work together to fix issues.

WorldShopNL

Exactly what I was looking for. Great overview of all the reviews and gives the data that is necessary.

American Gym Shark

Awesome shorts , it firmly hold the mobile during exercise.
It is bit expensive but worth it.
I can enjoy my favorite song now during workout.

ZiZoou Store

This is always the app that I install in my store. It's very useful and easily used. I hope the team can develop more :) . Thanks the team.

Smartwatch Store

Blah blah blahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

snushus.ch

Great app! It's easy to use and really self explanatory. We are using it for the website www.snushus.ch

Athlekart

good.best and helpfull.thanks, team for your wonderful efforts to develope this app.thanks a lot , your hard work .

Emerald Beauty & Spa

I've tried a lot of review apps, but not this one (because of the negative reviews). Finally, I chose to try Product Reviews too. I would like to give 6 Stars, the application is amazing. Install it, it's worth it !