Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

【公式】アストネス|VRレンタル

shopifyで商品の販売をするならレビュー機能はマストだと思いますが、Product Reviewsは使いやすいです。他サイトでは、Yotpoというレビューアプリとこのアプリが比較されていましたが、今の所このアプリで満足につかえています。ただ、他アプリには、お客様からの写真の投稿機能がついているみたいで、そういった機能の拡充がshopify本家のProduct Reviewsでもなされることを期待しています。

BioMagnetic Sport

Love this app. It works exactly as expected and was a very easy setup. We used it on our store and so far haven't had a single issue.

ARTMONIE GRAFFITI

Superbe application, facile à mettre en place et très pratique pour les clients.
Pour son prix : GRATUIT c'est non négligeable !

YEAGERIFIC

It works great, was just a little tricky to install as the code in my file was a little different from the example but I figured it out. Was not that difficult, I just pasted the code where I thought it should be and it worked after I saved the file. All good!!! This is a great option and thank you so much :) On another note might be good to screen shot before and after installation so that way if anyone makes a mistake they can easily correct it. Just a side note. https://youtu.be/SVwl7Tda3a0

My StarPod

Very good job to all the Shopify Product Reviews's team, the app is perfect and the support is very reactive. Thanks !

HampaBambu

Im super happy with this app! Looks professional and it's all for free. Also comes with great support-> Alan M.

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

Beta-SN

Loved this app. It was the perfect addition for my store and it was very easy to instal and use. I would recommend.

Luxe 39

Easy to install and helps that it's linked to shopify so that you get immediate help with any issues rather than submitting a request and waiting for the app supplier to get back to you. Allows unlimited transfer in of existing reviews so I changed from an app charging $20 to this one. Quite basic and doesn't allow customers to upload images but 99% of customers weren't leaving images anyway.

D'Glez

Ok... i have to say that i have been looking around for another app. But dude... this is the must simple to use. And I LOVE SIMPLE STUFF. Yes it needs the photo review capability. Crap ... but is free and for that price you still deserve a five star. So here it is. Catch it!