Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

beauty-company.be

App works, but the aggregate rating data is not working to google. Can somebody help me with this please?

December 17, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks for reaching out about this. It is expected to receive warnings from Google tools about missing data, as we're still working on the app's compatibility with Google's structured data requirements.

These warnings only impact Google's Rich Results function, which isn't something that they guarantee putting on any of a website's pages anyways: https://bit.ly/2WmGdP1. This will only affect eligibility, however once eligible there's a chance the upgrade to your results may still not happen.

This won't affect your general SEO or cause any difficulty in customers finding your shop. These sorts of warning messages are also expected if your page has no reviews, or if your store has no review app. Hope that provides some context, but feel free to contact our team if you have any more questions. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kazooqa

I love the lay out of this App on my store, really cool and gives the customer the confidence to buy if there are enough reviews there, really easy to use....

Tickle The Moon

App has worked exactly 3 times in a year. Now it won't even show up on my website, although the code is entered correctly. Shopify help is useless on this case...blaming the theme, and saying the theme developers have to fix it. Theme developers say it belongs to Shopify, so Shopify has to fix it. Meanwhile, nothing is fixed. I'll be looking for alternative review apps.

December 14, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching out about this. If your theme is not compatible with the app then you'll need to speak to your theme developer, as we cannot edit third party coding. We're always happy to reach out to them on your behalf if you're having trouble speaking with them.

That said, I'd like to take another look for you, just to make sure the app has been installed correctly or if it's an issue on our end. If you'd prefer to try another app, I'd recommend the Stamped.io app: https://bit.ly/3mdxyZv. I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can chat there. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kinsfolk Shop

This app is super handy and, for the most part, easy to use. It's not the easiest to use on mobile though, there's no way of going 'back' from a review to the main page without exiting the app. It would also be useful if you could search through the reviews by email address or customer name.

Sporttotaalshop.nl

Works easily and it looks fantastic. It is an addition to my webshop. Thank you, I'm very happy with it! 5 stars :-)

Lonewolf Customs

Absolute garbage. Doesn't work well, SO hard to upload even 5 reviews as it won't even accept the formatting it asked for. I removed the code snippet from the site but the reviews section still shows up. Don't waste your time with this, I've spent about 3 hours and have gotten nothing but a headache.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the app. I'd like to take a closer look at things and see if I can help, so I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this. Please look out for that and get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

British Parts Luzern

Just installed it, translated it to German and made a test review. It was very quick and easy. No problem at all with Ella theme. Perfect so far.

Bros with Hoes Plant Co

I downloaded and shortly after deleted the app as our website constantly changes inventory so I doesn't make much sense to offer this. Now the "review option" just sits on the page but doesn't do anything - I never added code to the website.

December 3, 2020

Hey, there! You would have had to install the code snippet in order for this to appear on your theme, so if you didn't do this I'd recommend checking under Apps in your Admin to see if you have any additional review apps that this could be coming from. If you don't have any other review apps there, feel free to reach out to support and we can take a deeper look for you. Cheers. - Brie, Shopify Support

Beauteeful™

jkZFJMHkjfezuifeiozoamlka,zmfl,fkpozdvkpzkeêfuahdioapjfapokafepzzedfazfqrfazefdazearfzedzERAZEDZERFFA3

Alimento

Good easy to use app and the way the reviews display on the product pages work really well on our new theme. Just one thing missing really, product review emails to customers after purchase. Do you provide this service at all?

November 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and we're glad to hear the app is working well for the business so far. To do this, I'd recommend using a third-party app like Stampd: https://bit.ly/36nzXfC. - Oliver, Shopify Support