Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Beauty.Firstc co

I bought this product for the first time and i can honestly say that I was 100% satisfied. My lashes were extremely long and beautiful. Thank you

1073 Design

Unable to use with this app Safari. This app worked for a few days, then I had to clear my cache and history before using it, then that stopped working, tried deleting and reinstalling and that didn't work.

Gave 2 stars because customer service was great but they were still unable to help with the problem. So I'm still unable to have a review app in my shop unless I want to download another browser, other than the one I use all the time. Just doesn't make sense to use different browsers for different tasks on the same computer, and I am not switching browsers just to get an app to work.

GldnOshun

I downloaded this app because its simple and straight forward. I love it so far i just wish it would collect reviews and send emails on its own. Please add that feature!

Swift Lifestyles

I tried using the uninstall snippet option in the settings, but I still can't get this app off of my website

AZHRE

THIS IS THE BRAND FOR EVERY ONE NEEDS I USED IT ALWAYS WHILE AM TRAVELING THEY SATISFIED CUSTOMER ON TIME WITH THERE ORDERS

Moskentai

This is is good for reviews. I wish it would allow customers to add a pictures. If the customers were allowed to add image reviews this app would be 5 stars.

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

After I have add this app to my website It has duplicated everything on my page. product page etc...

Deja Drewit

Super great but I ended up using Judge because because Judge allows you to collect reviews after each purchase-this app does not. All this allows you to do is import a csv file with existing reviews. Still really glad I was able to recover all my reviews from WEEBLY (by copy and paste because they do not let you export reviews)

MrRamStore

Is it not possible that the person who purchase something will only have the option to review. The one who has not purchased can't make a review

Sun and Health International Ltd

Brilliant, a bit difficult to install on home page but once added its brilliant. It has produced more sales as the reviews give customers confidence