Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Pregnancy By Faith Bookstore

Works great. Easy to use! No complaints. All my customers appreciate seeing what real people have to say about my service.

Chicky Bungalow

I want to use all Shopify apps just to keep it simple. However, of ALL the things this app does not do is allow customers to upload photos. In today's electronic world, pictures sell. How hard would it have been to add the option for photos??

Junior Sells It

Duplicates reviews on website. For this reason I have deleted it and uninstallled it. I will look for a better APP.

Violate The Dress Code

A simple way to show the value of your products. It may help to offer a special deal if customers leave a review though

British Bike Tours

Works great. Fairly easy to install and customise. Star ratings were picked up by Google within a couple of days and show on searches. Very pleased with the app so far.

Fitness Freedom Gear

I use this and it works great. Only thing im struggling is directing people easily to the review section. Can't seem to take them there through a landing page.
Any advice?
www.fitnessfreedomgear.com

Bottle Rocket Pomade

It was a bit weird to install - I don't know why it wasn't just one click like other apps, but otherwise it was great. Once you copy/past the code it - it pulls the rest of the data and is good to go! Good app, it helps ppl know the quality of the product!

C'est La Tee Shop

The installation was easy enough, but... I'm concerned about the strange use of capitals throughout the reviews. Does anyone else see an issue with strange capitalization in their reviews?

Schönwerk

The App is great so far, but you should be able to change the 'character remaining' field to a different language.

I got a German store and I can't translate that line. Thats sad.

Paddle North

Worked really well until a few days ago -- I see new reviews come in but it won't let me publish them. Need assistance... want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but afraid it might delete all current reviews. anyone know anything?