Moved to this from another review app but really disappointed to find it doesn't send out auto-emails with a link to the purchased product(s) asking for a reviews.
This feature is a must guys and must be at the top of your product backlog!
The email feature should:
1. allow store to specify subject line
2. allow store to modify body text in email including font style
3. Automatically include a link to the product(s) the customer bought
4. Specify the number of days after the purchase date that the email is sent
5. Provide report showing how many emails have been sent, opened, clicked
Please let us all know when this feature will be added (assuming you are working on it).
Been using this app for a few weeks. Difficult to work with. Impossible to import reviews from another system: data corruption error so that the dates show up incorrectly. Not enough ability to customize/edit things. For instance, I would like to show just the first initial of the last name of each reviewer. Instead, the reviewer name is put into one field (rather than two: first and last) which gives us less control. Bummer. I have other complaints, such as the fact that the app loads VERY SLOWLY when I launch it in the admin. Overall, weak effort.
Good app, but you have limited control over how it functions. Shopify doesn't give you access to the liquid file to have meaningful design flexibility.
Is there any email or contact info I can use to get in touch with the developer? I'd like to see a demo (live or video) before signing up for this app.