Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Luna B. - Co.

WORST app EVER! good luck importing reviews you'll only get an 'ERROR' message that no one can fix spent hours talking with support, researching answers, following countless tutorials, FAQ, and absolutely NOTHING worked Shopify should pull this app since no one seems to know how to work it!

January 4, 2021

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some errors when importing your reviews and that our support was unable to assist. If you'd prefer to try another reviews app, I'd recommend Stamped.io: https://bit.ly/38eEsKm.

That said, if you'd like to give the Shopify Product Reviews app another try, I'd love to continue troubleshooting those issues with you. I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can take a look at it together if you'd like to. Thanks! - Brie, Shopify Support

Live Free Foods

So far so good. Very simple and free app for Reviews. Wondering if there are plans to add a "Comment" option or voting up/down "Is this helpful? Yes/No"

January 5, 2021

Thank you for reaching out with your review, and I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed the app thus far!

I do not believe there are plans to add comment or "Is this helpful?" options at this time, but I can see why this would be a nice addition. I'll be sure to submit your feedback to our development team for them to review. -Victor, Shopify Support

Medoljub

I use this app at my store and have no complaints whatsoever. It is super easy to use and doesn't affect loading speed as the case with most free apps.

ABOSTO'S

Absolute garbage. Doesn't work well, Don't waste your time with this, I've spent about 3 hours and have gotten nothing but a headache.

December 21, 2020

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear you're not enjoying the app so far. I'd like to find out more information about what's happening exactly, so that we can troubleshoot any issues you may be having. I'll send you an email shortly and we can take a look at it together. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Furny Matter

It's very user friendly. However, the user is unable to upload the product photo. Is there anyway that photo can be inserted? I'm sure this will increase the conversion rate.

December 18, 2020

Hey, there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review; I'm glad to hear that you find the app to be user friendly. Uploading images to reviews isn't built into the app, however you can add them by installing Stamped.io: https://bit.ly/2WqKYXR.

This can be used with the Shopify Product Reviews app as an add-on for extra features, or it can be used on it's own - whatever you prefer. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

beauty-company.be

App works, but the aggregate rating data is not working to google. Can somebody help me with this please?

December 17, 2020

Hi, there! Thanks for reaching out about this. It is expected to receive warnings from Google tools about missing data, as we're still working on the app's compatibility with Google's structured data requirements.

These warnings only impact Google's Rich Results function, which isn't something that they guarantee putting on any of a website's pages anyways: https://bit.ly/2WmGdP1. This will only affect eligibility, however once eligible there's a chance the upgrade to your results may still not happen.

This won't affect your general SEO or cause any difficulty in customers finding your shop. These sorts of warning messages are also expected if your page has no reviews, or if your store has no review app. Hope that provides some context, but feel free to contact our team if you have any more questions. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kazooqa

I love the lay out of this App on my store, really cool and gives the customer the confidence to buy if there are enough reviews there, really easy to use....

Tickle The Moon

App has worked exactly 3 times in a year. Now it won't even show up on my website, although the code is entered correctly. Shopify help is useless on this case...blaming the theme, and saying the theme developers have to fix it. Theme developers say it belongs to Shopify, so Shopify has to fix it. Meanwhile, nothing is fixed. I'll be looking for alternative review apps.

December 14, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching out about this. If your theme is not compatible with the app then you'll need to speak to your theme developer, as we cannot edit third party coding. We're always happy to reach out to them on your behalf if you're having trouble speaking with them.

That said, I'd like to take another look for you, just to make sure the app has been installed correctly or if it's an issue on our end. If you'd prefer to try another app, I'd recommend the Stamped.io app: https://bit.ly/3mdxyZv. I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can chat there. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Kinsfolk Shop

This app is super handy and, for the most part, easy to use. It's not the easiest to use on mobile though, there's no way of going 'back' from a review to the main page without exiting the app. It would also be useful if you could search through the reviews by email address or customer name.

Sporttotaalshop.nl

Works easily and it looks fantastic. It is an addition to my webshop. Thank you, I'm very happy with it! 5 stars :-)