Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

AskAnn

If your just starting out, This is a fantastic and quick App to install and setup. www.askann.co.uk - A MUST HAVE!!

Metal Display USA

I needed a simple APP that will allow me to capture customer feedback. This is a MUST have for any store. metaldisplayusa.com

Bearded Dad Baby Outlet

This app helps my store look more professional and offers a means for customers to leave feedback that helps me improve services.

Naviforce-ForDream

I simply enjoy it, the only thing I did not enjoy is the fact I had to write a hundred characters but it's alright because the app is a 5/5 !

G&E Innovations Consulting LLC

This app has helped me build consumers reviews which are important in building consumer trust! Had tried others, but this one is easy to use for both consumer and us when publishing and replying.

Sixth Supply

This application helped me publish beautiful reviews in very little time. There are great options to edit the look and feel - but I used a little extra code to help it match the rest of my store a little more.

Pregnancy By Faith Bookstore

Works great. Easy to use! No complaints. All my customers appreciate seeing what real people have to say about my service.

British Bike Tours

Works great. Fairly easy to install and customise. Star ratings were picked up by Google within a couple of days and show on searches. Very pleased with the app so far.

Fitness Freedom Gear

I use this and it works great. Only thing im struggling is directing people easily to the review section. Can't seem to take them there through a landing page.
Any advice?
www.fitnessfreedomgear.com

Bottle Rocket Pomade

It was a bit weird to install - I don't know why it wasn't just one click like other apps, but otherwise it was great. Once you copy/past the code it - it pulls the rest of the data and is good to go! Good app, it helps ppl know the quality of the product!