Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

AudioShop Australia Musical Instruments

Response to review below :

1. Having a review box on collections pages would make it too cluttered , hence only on product page - you could create a popup link off homepage/collection page "Review this"

2. Admin Panel > Turn on notifications and you'll receive them.
3. It is product reviews , if you disagree with a review then post your own.
4. Installation is 1 step : copy and paste snippet into product.liquid

The only thing I think is missing here is a star rating next to products on homepage/collections. Although this would probably cause big JS loading.

C Probe

Nice Free app from Shopify that helps both you and your clients post third party independent reviews to your store. Thanks Shopify for the great app!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Really well made. Simple to use and star rating shows up on google search results! Very pleased with it, would definitely recommend. When I needed some help after a theme update had interfered with the app, the Shopify team were top notch.

Issa Asad Phone

It's ok I had trouble with the links though

Funny T Shirts

Great app to collect Client Reviews on our products. Thanks Shopify.

American Beauty Perfume

A nice free app from Shopify for our Product Reviews. Thanks Shopify!

Liberty Lee

Have just installed this (simple, straight forward and looks seamless). Thanks Shopify

FitDango

Great free review app that plugs in directly to our Shopify storefront.

"Visual Biographies®"

Free and works well for me! I get reviews. I can review and publish them. I like having that control. Thanks. Great price!

Prom Jewelry

Great app. Installs in seconds. Adds the review code below your products into your Shopify store. This app also integrates well into your Shopify as Shopify has built this app themselves. No Third Party app companies to deal with. I am pleased!!