Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

The Mystic Wolf

easily installation, now our customers can review our products and quality of them, thank you, nice to have an app like this.

scandinaviandesigns.net

Very nice just installed on our shop and love the interface. We are very happy to use this app https://scandinaviandesigns.net/

Detox Miracle Salve

www.detoxmiraclesalve.com

I just installed it so not much to review on yet but so far so good. I just read that somebody was unhappy about the black stars. You can change the colour to any colour code in settings. I thought that was pretty cool as it was important to me too. Also, I can see there are quite a few customizable options available. Great given it's a free app.

Equator

I like this app as i can get free reviews promotes and sell products and its almost free application

Tecno-Moda HN

I like the APP, is simple, easy and working 100%, very very recomend and the best is free

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

It's a great app but we don't care for the black stars. We thought it was going to be yellow stars on a white background - as shown here on YOUR product review page! The black is too harsh and dominant. Otherwise, great and we would have used it!

Plus Size Heels

I've actually customized this app to appear in tabs on my product pages.

Example Page:

It works really well, and now I'm in the process of figuring out how to add og tags. I wish that was implemented by default though.

Other than that, it works, and I'm happy

-- edited like 3 minutes after... it does the og tag stuff for me! Amazing!

truewise

i used this app and i like it so much its worth a try will never regret it cool and lovely app easy

without limit

so good Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.Arrive ok, but what i really wont is the dogs runing away, but seens the dogs like it.

VITO GOSE ACCESSOIRES

Génial, l'intégration la gestion est très simple et le rendu très pro. je recommande vivement pour les notes