Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Koren Publishers

The support I received was fine. I was told I wass being referred to a different expert who might be able to help me more. Haven't heard from anyone.

Emerald Beauty & Spa

I've tried a lot of review apps, but not this one (because of the negative reviews). Finally, I chose to try Product Reviews too. I would like to give 6 Stars, the application is amazing. Install it, it's worth it !

il mondo bellissimo

Hello, I used this app since a few days and everything worked great. Today I wanted to publish a few reviews, but the website says "404 Site not found" when I click on the app. That's very sad, because reviews are very important for me. If someone of the App introducers could help me I would be very grateful and would update my review :)

iTechWonders

The BEST!!!
I had a Paid version of Review apps, but this one is FREE and AMAZING!!
Just before installation check carefully where to put code and you will be amazed how cool it is! :)

myrifemachine

Doesn't work properly and seems to be no support if you have a problem. I have contacted them three times and haven't heard back yet.

tasmani

Si une application installée sur votre appareil Android plante, ne s'ouvre pas, ne répond pas ou ne fonctionne pas correctement, essayez les étapes de dépannage ci-dessous. Après avoir essayé chacune d'elles, vérifiez si le problème a été résolu.
Si une application préinstallée sur votre appareil semble avoir des problèmes, ceux-ci pourraient être causés par une autre application ayant été téléchargée ultérieurement.

TamRob

Great overall! But how do I make just the stars appear underneath the product? And also make just the stars appear on the homepage or collection page underneath the product?

The Trendy Tot

This app has been disappointing. Had to manually edit my Etsy CSV reviews and upload. Multiple errors, instructions weren't super clear and the app eliminated "duplicates" when there weren't duplicates. It's better than nothing, but would be better if I could upload ALL my reviews. Help with the app was OK, but not great too.

MyShittyBackpack™

Easy to set up, easy to use. In the free version you can moderate the reviews and even respond to them. Thank you. Nice app.

Jammer360

Very easy to install with very good instructions. Good setting options and looks great. Simple and straight forward customer interface. Can put on product pages and collection pages.