Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Westcoastvapesupply

you always have to review the review app !! www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Fitnessgearusa

good for fitness supplements . Works well. Highly recommend

Dish Du Er

Decent. Provides the basics. Would like more customizable options to have reviews appear on category pages or feature pages.

Goldmarketmovement

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone! The import/export function is what sets it apart from the rest! I've seen in increase in sales ever since I started using this app on my site www.FrostLX.com ! Thanks for designing such a great app, Shopify!

Patio Outdoor Tables

Elizabeth Lazy Susan
This is the most beautiful 24" lazy Susan I have ever seen. I have had many. This is replacing a glass 20" lazy Susan. The Elizabeth will hold more food AND, I don't have to put pot holders down to protect the finish or to keep it from breaking from hot pots. It works smoothly, quietly and easily. Everything I could possibly want. It sits in the middle of my 60" round table. When not in use serving food, I decorate it with plants, candles, etc. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this lazy Susan. I have been looking at it for over a year, I finally decided to take the chance. I am soooo glad I did.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Ming Roberson

Top To Bottom Apparel

Good app. Great way to add product reviews to your site and boost SEO.

Ce Institute

5 Stars, Incredible App and it's FREE. I would appreciate it if my customers were not required to fill out a REVIEW TITLE field. I think the app forces all customer to create a title for their reviews, in addition to a review; but other than this - THIS APP IS PEFECT!!!!

All Four Outdoors

Great app. Easy to install, easy for my customers to use and handy for showing off the fact other people like my products too!

The Quartermasters Stockpile

Great app. It allows you to easily put a review section in for all your products. Thanks.

Girlyshop Net

Stay Free!!! A lot of store need this app!