Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fancy Face Cosmetics

The support was excellent and quick and the app works perfectly! Thanks John!

123PARFUMS

Great app, probably the best on the app store. Great service too: I had a question, and the customer service replied quickly and was very friendly. Definitely the app to go for reviews.

Fangamer

Update to a former review: Grapevine just keeps getting better. Even if a customer posts a negative review, the ability to post a response gives us a chance to show off our customer service. Fantastic app, and the developer was very friendly/helpful when we had questions.

MgBRIGHT

So far this app is great. Technical support has responded to my emails within minutes each time.

sew is your baby!

i've been using grapevine for about 3 months and i love it! it's pretty much on auto pilot and i believe that the reviews help drive sales. thanks so much for this awesome app!

Halftee

We've used Grapevine for a while now and been very happy with it. The customer support is amazing! I'll use them on all my future websites. Thanks Grapevine!

Excellent simple little app. Took me 5 mins to install and get working on our shop.

It does exactly what is says on the tin - simple product reviews on your shopify site for an affordable price.

The app is great! Simple 5 stars and a comment box. Why would you pay more for something less user friendly? I had a hiccup while adding it to my shop and grapevine got right back to me immediately.

@David Next to the install button is a link to the guy's website. Click on that and you'll be able to find a contact link as well as more info about the product.

Easy to install, Easy to understand, and creates the extra depth to product and collection pages I was looking for.

Now my customers can let me know how they liked the product, much like the review I'm doing right now! ;)