Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Naptural Queen Hair Care

Decent app. would give 5 stars if there was an ability to e-mail customers for reviews like other competitor apps :/

Ritzy

Good app and simple to use. But I won't use as I need reviews photos, I hope you'll add that feature.

Raymond Steve Shop

Easy and fine! Only one thing, is there any way of displaying reviews on our homepage?

Thanks in advance!

Perfect Friends Gifts

I put the code into the product description, but it made it visually look really bad. I would like other options of places to put it and change the visual presentation of it.

Dhukkan

Good. But why are you guys lazy loading jquery when a copy is already there on the website? Its unnecessary performance cost on the website.

BuDhaGirl

I cannot change the color of the star icons. Any fixes? I tried changing in the settings multiple times but it shows only black color.

Graceful Jewels

It's ok, but I wish there would be an option for there to be pictures! That would help tremendously as pictures sell! Also an option for people to ask questions. For this reason I have to use judge.me to be able to use photos

Chicky Bungalow

I want to use all Shopify apps just to keep it simple. However, of ALL the things this app does not do is allow customers to upload photos. In today's electronic world, pictures sell. How hard would it have been to add the option for photos??

C'est La Tee Shop

The installation was easy enough, but... I'm concerned about the strange use of capitals throughout the reviews. Does anyone else see an issue with strange capitalization in their reviews?

Schönwerk

The App is great so far, but you should be able to change the 'character remaining' field to a different language.

I got a German store and I can't translate that line. Thats sad.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6