Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Higgins Publishing

When there are no review for a product the box takes up way too much space. When there are reviews, the reviews should scroll from right to left so that so much space is not taken up on the screen. The viewer should not have to keep scrolling downward to read the reviews. All in all, it is an easy app to install and use. This is just my 2 cents to make it help make it more appealing.

Aquila Jewellery

The app is a great free tool for importing reviews from Etsy efficiently. However! As per other reviews below, it is affecting my search results, the structured data points to the listing at variant / size level, reviews shouldn't exist at size level, which means the review doesn't pull through to the search listing which is BAD - please can you fix this / advise us how?!!!

Athlekart

good.best and helpfull.thanks, team for your wonderful efforts to develope this app.thanks a lot , your hard work .

Box Think Outside

Really good but only 4 stars because users can't upload pictures of the products. Will be really appreciate if you can make this

Koren Publishers

The support I received was fine. I was told I wass being referred to a different expert who might be able to help me more. Haven't heard from anyone.

Emerald Beauty & Spa

I've tried a lot of review apps, but not this one (because of the negative reviews). Finally, I chose to try Product Reviews too. I would like to give 6 Stars, the application is amazing. Install it, it's worth it !

il mondo bellissimo

Hello, I used this app since a few days and everything worked great. Today I wanted to publish a few reviews, but the website says "404 Site not found" when I click on the app. That's very sad, because reviews are very important for me. If someone of the App introducers could help me I would be very grateful and would update my review :)

iTechWonders

The BEST!!!
I had a Paid version of Review apps, but this one is FREE and AMAZING!!
Just before installation check carefully where to put code and you will be amazed how cool it is! :)

myrifemachine

Doesn't work properly and seems to be no support if you have a problem. I have contacted them three times and haven't heard back yet.

tasmani

Si une application installée sur votre appareil Android plante, ne s'ouvre pas, ne répond pas ou ne fonctionne pas correctement, essayez les étapes de dépannage ci-dessous. Après avoir essayé chacune d'elles, vérifiez si le problème a été résolu.
Si une application préinstallée sur votre appareil semble avoir des problèmes, ceux-ci pourraient être causés par une autre application ayant été téléchargée ultérieurement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126