Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Zezz Music Ltd.

Fairly simple to install with some minor coding. I love that its free. Aesthetically it is in black and white.... it could incorporate color to the star ratings to make it standout a bit more.

Maison Deux

Simple app, works good. Would be helpful if the person who have written the review was able to delete/adapt review.

Nice add on would be that customer who've bought a product, automatically receive review mail.

GldnOshun

I downloaded this app because its simple and straight forward. I love it so far i just wish it would collect reviews and send emails on its own. Please add that feature!

Deja Drewit

Super great but I ended up using Judge because because Judge allows you to collect reviews after each purchase-this app does not. All this allows you to do is import a csv file with existing reviews. Still really glad I was able to recover all my reviews from WEEBLY (by copy and paste because they do not let you export reviews)

Sun and Health International Ltd

Brilliant once a customer clicks on a product page but would be better if it showed the star rating on the home page. Overall very good though and well worth adding

Gymtigers

the app seems great to the use, very simple to configure, but it just needs photos support to be perfect

yGeneral Store

0.0.0.0.0.0.0............0.0.0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Chinatown Online

i like it, very simple, But it's better to have a clearer tutorial,In addition, I hope you to improve it as soon as possible and add the function of picture comment

Kseniastore | Dein Haustier Onlineshop

The app is really good and easy to use. But the number of reviews under the product is not shown. Why is that? Or have I installed incorrectly?

Shining Beauty

It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet,It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet,It feels good, but I haven't figured it out yet

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15