Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Savanna Hair Co. - Octocurl®

I love this app because it's simple & streamlined... and FREE. I just hired https://experts.shopify.com/codify-infotech to tweak the look of it a little bit & I'm good to go! Works great!
PS - I wish it would allow uploaded photos, but it's free, so can't complain too much! But, I would pay for that feature add-on.

July 13, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review! We're glad to hear that you're loving our app and we'd be happy to share your suggestion for uploading images onto reviews with our developers for future considerations.

If you're looking for a review app that can allow customers to upload photos, then we'd suggest taking a look at Product Reviews + UGC with Q/A (https://bit.ly/3hyIBgW) for the time being. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Red Cypress Clothing

It does the job its supposed too. I love it, good for social proof for people that purely sell online.

The T-shirt Therapist

I love this app! It does just what I need, and it's free! I love the star-rating system, and the reviews are simple to leave and display.

Fantasy Forge Jewelry

This app works great! Easy to use, it works, I would recommend it for beginners and beyond. Choose the right review design to fit your site theme.

Curly Sunshine

I recommend this app to everyone. Just amazing . Thank you. This app helped me in a lot of of things. Thank you <3

APC Naturals

i like the reviews but is there any way to edit information, too many information to fill out. is it possible only the stars and the name

May 24, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here. If you go to the Apps section of your Shopify admin and click on Product Reviews, you can then click on Settings and make some changes to how the app looks and behaves.

There are sections of the review template you can make required, optional, or hide altogether. You will not have the option to hide all of the form options, but you can decide to hide or make optional the customer's ability to leave their email address, location, and name. I'd recommend checking these settings out and deciding what you think is best.

I hope this helps, but if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact our support team for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

Bye-Bye Nose Dents

This is the best app I have used to manage customer reviews. It is very customizable with a ton of options. I love the customer service. They are lighting fast with any questions I have and provide great support when needed. I highly recommend it.

Botanika London

Works great for me. Needed a little support with formatting and design etc. but all looking good now so very please - many thanks again!

Hugs Comfort Wrap

I initially had a bit of trouble loading the code snippet into liquid code, but with the patient help of a shopify expert, finally got it done. Really do love the app so far.

SpeedySlaps

This app is TOP NOTCH!! love it, simple and clean and the SUPPORT is 10000% on point! responsive and FIXES any issues I've had! HIGHLY RECCOMENEDED and you can't beat free

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99