Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

GrowInGold

It is a good free app that is very simple to use even for beginners. I would recommend to install it for your shop.

Steel My Mug

I like how easy to use is this app! Also the fact that it is for free is worth to at least try in my opinion

White Terry Home

I would love to be able to publish reviews from my iPhone instead of having to go on my computer when travelling. May switch to an app that can do so.

SuperOfertas.mx

I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free. I loved it. Great, easy and free.

Goods Of Japan

Amazing app and it is free. You have to add a code snippet to where you want the review form and the star rating to appear

cleanskin4all

fantastica app per le review. molto pulita ed ordinata ma soprattutto facile da usare. consigliata assolutamente

Hibernacula

This was easy to install and works as described. I'm very happy with it. Great app, thank you. ★★★★★

Teloubico

excelente
gcbfdbdvS;MbaMJvbskdjgbskjdgbasga
sgafsgkjdgbkjdfsgskdlfjghsdfsdkjfhsdkshdkjsadhfsdakjfhsdkjfhadsfjkhdasfkjsdhfasdfadsfadsf
gsdfgsdfghsdfkjghsdkfjghsdf
gsdfgsdkjfghsdfkghsfdkjgh

PC4YOU.IT

Semplicemente fantastica! Indispensabile direi per integrare in modo semplice e veloce le recensioni dei clienti sul proprio sito. Sarebbe magnifico se gli sviluppatori di Shopify implementassero in Product Reviews la possibilità di richiedere automaticamente la recensione al cliente tramite mail al termine di ogni acquisto.

Hempire Innovations

Installed this and wondered why it was not showing up on the product page. After that I also installed https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews-addonsurface_detail=Stamped.io+Reviews+%26+UGC&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_position=4&surface_type=search - they work together to fix issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94