Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Deven Rue

Fantastic app! Simple to use, works great. Just install, manage your settings, and it's good to go! :)

FreshTrends

Great product. Easy to approve and decline reviews. We wish that added a video review feature; then this product would be perfect.

MT PASSION

Easy to install and to manage. I hope that it helps my SEO to gets better. It's compatible with most of the themes.

SpiraBobble

Really useful to get feedback from our customers and for potential customers to help with their buying decisions.

micklagaard

Thank you so much Shopify team. I am really happy! Finally my customers can give a feedback. It was so easy to set up...2 min. Greetings.

Olivia Marie & Company

Works perfectly. You may have to play around and add at a different spot other than what is listed in the instructions in order for it to work.

Pumpkin Queen Designs

It worked for me, thanks!

Literally just do what it says in the first option about adding the

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped spread the views of our customers on our products. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

I’m Latina

Me llego el producto, todo completo ademas super rápido.
Muchas gracias me encanto.

Chic Pulse Fashion

Very useful app! Easy to use and adds social proof to my online store. I will definitely recommend this one!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97