Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

SporttiStore

Good and simple app! Very easy to customize into different languages, unlike other providers. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Simple but very powerful. Very easy to implement. A must have app for every e-shop. Customers can easily submit a review!

Bloomm

Works well. Easy to set up and blends nicely with the design of my theme. The only glitch is that I can not access the app in Safari...

Meowy Janes

Good app. Does what it needs to do. I wish it was a little bit more customization from the app itself.

rainbow-abby

I really like this product review app. You can customize it, if you want. It looks really good by default. I just changed the language. Recommend it!

Gallery J9

Suddenly all my reviews are gone and I have to import them all over again. It's a shame that this is the only free review app where you can import your reviews from other sources (i.e. Etsy).

Spar King

I really like this app and would really recommend. It's easy and6 ahve all what you need. Greetings ⇒ https://spar-king.com/

The Scenery

Does not work on Boundless theme, even though I copy & pasted the codes properly and the app confirmed it was installed successfully. I do not see a change in my theme.

Uniqoz

how to change the colour of the rating stars. And want a see more option as well. And read in the interview that a single update can flush out the entire reviews. really need to know is that possible

Smart LED accessories

I used this app for my e-commerce reviews. I like it, but I'm having 2 issues with it.
1. The first section of reviews with the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in capital letter is doubled. Why is the whole thing doubled? There's 2 buttons to write reviews, and twice the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in caps...
2. Like if it wasn't already enough, there's a THIRD spot to write reviews, and that one is working separately from the first one. It has the alibaba feeling, and I don't want the 2nd part.

I contacted shopify and was told the issue was with the app, so here I am trying to fix this.
By the way I'm not trying to bash this app at all, I LOVE it! I'm just trying to optimize my usage of it