Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fitness Freedom Gear

I use this and it works great. Only thing im struggling is directing people easily to the review section. Can't seem to take them there through a landing page.
Any advice?
www.fitnessfreedomgear.com

Bottle Rocket Pomade

It was a bit weird to install - I don't know why it wasn't just one click like other apps, but otherwise it was great. Once you copy/past the code it - it pulls the rest of the data and is good to go! Good app, it helps ppl know the quality of the product!

C'est La Tee Shop

The installation was easy enough, but... I'm concerned about the strange use of capitals throughout the reviews. Does anyone else see an issue with strange capitalization in their reviews?

Schönwerk

The App is great so far, but you should be able to change the 'character remaining' field to a different language.

I got a German store and I can't translate that line. Thats sad.

Paddle North

Worked really well until a few days ago -- I see new reviews come in but it won't let me publish them. Need assistance... want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but afraid it might delete all current reviews. anyone know anything?

Clothing Superb

Product reviews are so necessary - if you don't have an app to do this, you need one - it's a no brainer. This is a good one, we'll see.

AMERICANA POKER TABLES

Works just perfectly well for me! It is simple & straightforward and does the job. I would recommend to anyone.

Jordan Craig

Worked great until a couple of days ago. I have been unable to publish any new reviews and am waiting for assistance...

ThreeSixty Mercantile

Worked great then just stopped publishing. I can see the reviews in the app, but can't publish or delete them.

101AVInc.

it was working ok but it just stopped publishing reviews on the page recently i don't know why. i can see the new reviews from the backstage, but it just not posting on the product page. anyone can help? Thanks