Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

OmeDecor

Hey the app's great, but can somebody please tell me how to change the color of star rating? I'd like to change to match my store's colors. Thank you!

cosswigs

great products as described, fast shipping, good service, synnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

PostureCloud Store

This seat works great! I use it for my office chair as I work long hours everyday, and I can already say that it greatly reduces pressure on my rear and contributes to reduced backpain.

Cazmere Kane

Amazing. Does exactly what it should with no issues at all. I really do love it. No complaints. Easy to use!

Banbaloo

Me ha llegado con mucha puntualidad, es facil de montar y estamos muy contentos porque para llevarlo a la casa del fin de semana es ideal.

Swiss Link Military Surplus

I wish customers could include photos and that we had the ability to reply to reviews. Otherwise it works well. https://www.swisslink.com

DJ Drops 24/7

Perfect! Love the simplicity of this App and it's integration with my site. Works as expected and allows customers to share their experience and feedback about particular products on my site.

Authentic Bags Only

Super annoying that there is no option for overall "Store Reviews." I don't usually sell the same item more than once. Not super helpful for my store in particular Otherwise, it does what it says it will do. https://www.authenticbagsonly.com

shop2.simplydelicious.com

I have used this app so customers can leave reviews on one of my products websites www.stiffdays.com and I must say I am cerrtainly pleased with its efficiency, ease of use among other considerations.. you simply cannot find a free app of similar or better attributes anywere . I highly recommend it tom the folks using shopify...

Hamvay-Láng

We have been using this app for our site www.hamvay-lang.com and it works great. It adjusts neatly to our template.
Miklos