Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

erinsfaces

I love these people - I was able to install the app and get it going but it wasn't placed where I wanted it and I couldn't figure out how to do it. So, they just went in and did it for me - awesome!

Then my code wasn't matching the code they showed for having the review "stars" show on "Collections". I tried to figure it out and, again, couldn't. So I asked for some help and they went in again and just did it for me again. Which, as someone who knows NOTHING about writing code, I very much appreciated!

The reviews are great and I feel like they give great credibility to my products - happy to have them and have them where I want them.

VANTAGE SPORTS NUTRITION

Set up was easy, customer support to start with was outstanding, then I noticed it wasn't working properly, asked for some help and BOOM - silence. So now it's on my website half working.

Twyla Perfumes & Apothecary

Lightning-fast and extremely communicative tech-support, who fixed everything in no time with my tricky template. It looks great is exactly what i needed.

The Starving Anthropologist

This is a great app and the experience has been tremendous. I am somewhat of a tech geek but it's been 10 years since I've been under the hood. So current technology is beyond me. This app was easy to install, has straightforward instructions and when I got stuck, tech support was QUICK AND OUTSTANDING. After reading a lot of reviews and user experiences, we chose grapevine reviews for our shopify store and it was clearly the right product for us.

Plant Me Green

I needed to switch a customer over to Grapevine reviews from another review app but the import reviews functionality is still in beta. John kindly helped me and got my reviews imported over very quickly. Excellent support from Grapevine dev team and an excellent app so far! Thanks John!

Logic Product Group

app - excellent customer service. love that we were able to upload all of our previous reviews through a CVS format. highest recommendation.

Tennis Pro Store

GREAT app - very easy to use and monitor. FANTASTIC customer support and IT back up too. Very happy customer!

The Tea House

Great App and excellent customer service! Thanks!

Safi

Fantastic Snippet! and brilliant support, they installed it for us and we are very happy! would highly recommend it

Fresh Faced

Grapevine was exactly what I was looking for, and the tech support went above and beyond to help with customization. Highly recommend.