Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Artokingo

One of the best free apps! It allows our customers to rate their printed t-shirts. Sending an email after purchase would be great too.

The Secret Chocolatier

Does the job. Amazed it took them 8 years to implement it, but hey! Works like it should. Be nice to have a little logic available, don't show 'no reviews' if there aren't any reviews. Otherwise, free is always nice and my complaints are truly minimal. Go team. Sunshine, sparkle! :D

Moroccan Tea Glasses

Great app, works good with my website!

Beads of Hope

I can't use this app with minimal theme unless I upgrade my shopify plan from starter to a more expensive plan. You need to be able to access the template editor, which I cannot do.

FAIRFAX & FAVOR

I feel i should make a review considering this is a review app. One word...brilliant!

The Quick Boutique

This app is so great! Once I entered the code in the theme.liquid of my template it was ready to go. I was also provided with directions on how to add the stars to my products and then a test was done and everything turned out great. I love how it has made my website look more professional and now my on line and off line customers can go in and enter a review on our products. Great job Shopify and thank you!

Baad Baby

Great App!! Thank You Shopify. A must for all shop owners!!

Enzymus

This app is awesome. Does it allow email reminders to be sent to purchasers so they can leave a review?

The Outdoor Patio Store

Product reviews are crazy important - this is easy to install & customize to match your store.

Tizarre

We were looking for a solution for our shop that sells cool t shirts in order to have customer reviews about our t shirts .And then stumbled upon this app. It is quite easy to install and works perfect.