Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fresh Faced

Grapevine was exactly what I was looking for, and the tech support went above and beyond to help with customization. Highly recommend.

Bulu Box

Grapevine Reviews work out fantastically for us on our store! It's so easy to install and get going and gives our customers an easy to use area to leave feedback on our products. Even when I needed some technical support for enabling an advanced feature, I was responded to quickly and got everything set up in no time. I highly recommend GV to anyone who wants to add reviews to their store.

WinStan

This is very helpful apps including the technical support . it is useful for those newbie

lumie

As others have said - great to have an app which is backed up by a responsive developer.

We needed to get a large number of reviews imported during a migration to Shopify. John not only responded to queries promptly - he also helped with the migration process. Very impressed!

bebe2go

One word= Awesome. John has been great in giving me support while implementing his app in my store.

I finally give the options to my customers to rate the products... will be very helpful for new customer in the future!

MUST BUY if you want to get your products rated!

Eslor

Wow! Thank you John for your fast, accurate support. Installation was easy to follow, and when I had a little trouble getting the code to work in the Theme template, John replied to my email and took care of my trouble in less than 2 hours. That's impressive. Many Thanks!!!!

Hahn Survival

First impressions: Installation was a breeze, and it is beautifully simple. This app does exactly what it claims to do, with a priceless bonus; a responsive developer. The ability to contact the developer directly, and get feedback from them, instills confidence that help will be ready when I need it.
This app is the best choice for blending reviews seamlessly into your store.

Audicus Hearing Aids

Great app: simple to use and customize. The support has been super fast and helpful. A bit on the pricy side for my taste, but it's a great tool.

thevapestore

Everyone should install this app if you do not already have a commenting section on your website. This app worth every penny and more! On top of that, John have the BEST customer service. I had so many questions for him about customization and he answered everyone of them. He even help me with installation because I'm not code savvy. Like I said..A++

Island Natural Fragrances

Wonderful app for such an outstanding price compared to some. The customer service from John was amazing. I can't say enough good things about this product and i'm only one day into using it!!