Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Wheel Well Liners

Great app!! Does what it is supposed to!!

Technotronic

A simple and must have application.
Easy to install and no setup required.

Cabooties

Easy to install, works well. I love that my customers can leave reviews, which helps increase my sales conversions in the future. Integrated seamlessly with my theme, easy to use.

Lstn

We used this app for a bit but ended up switching to a more robust system with a couple more features. This is great for what it is!

Shop Kaike

It was working when originally installed, and I wasn't aware that it was no longer functional until a customer emailed me asking how to add a product review. For an unknown reason, the app stopped working. When I deleted and tried to re-install, I received an error message that I had the wrong web address (I accessed the app through the app store). Strange and disappointing.

Blue White And Grey

Really good app. Takes a little bit of time to load now and again but apart from that it's very effective.

Miami Oasis

Please add customer photos and the ability to auto send a discount for posting a photo review

Maison 15

Can I add this line

{% if customer.email != nil %}{{ customer.email }}{% else %}john.smith@example.com {% endif %}

inside email text of form reviews?

Shoreline 2

Decent app.

PROS:

It's free. Shopify should have a built-in review engine, anyway, but it's hard to argue with free.

Easy to use.

Easy to install.

Looks great—better, actually—on mobile.

CONS

Slow loading. This is not unique to this app—most Shopify apps, even the really good ones, take a few extra seconds to load. I just figure if it's Shopify native, it should load a little more quickly. We keep it at the bottom of the page so it doesn't hurt user experience too much.

MISSING FEATURES

Display Limits + Pagination for reviews. This is an obvious feature. We should be able to set how many reviews display at once, such that users can scroll or click to the next bunch of reviews.

"Verified Buyer" badges. Most modern review engines have these. If Shopify is also the order processor, this should be the easiest thing in the world to implement.

Conditional tag displays. Another easy one—if the product has no reviews, why clutter up the Collection or Product page with empty stars and a "no reviews yet" notice?

Easy CSS overrides. There are already a few built into the engine (star color, border and padding, etc), but things like font sizes would be great to have at least some control over.

Hoa Cam

Love this apps. We recently added this apps to our store and customers are pouring in their reviews. Thank you. Very easy to use.