Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

lumie

As others have said - great to have an app which is backed up by a responsive developer.

We needed to get a large number of reviews imported during a migration to Shopify. John not only responded to queries promptly - he also helped with the migration process. Very impressed!

bebe2go

One word= Awesome. John has been great in giving me support while implementing his app in my store.

I finally give the options to my customers to rate the products... will be very helpful for new customer in the future!

MUST BUY if you want to get your products rated!

Eslor

Wow! Thank you John for your fast, accurate support. Installation was easy to follow, and when I had a little trouble getting the code to work in the Theme template, John replied to my email and took care of my trouble in less than 2 hours. That's impressive. Many Thanks!!!!

Hahn Survival

First impressions: Installation was a breeze, and it is beautifully simple. This app does exactly what it claims to do, with a priceless bonus; a responsive developer. The ability to contact the developer directly, and get feedback from them, instills confidence that help will be ready when I need it.
This app is the best choice for blending reviews seamlessly into your store.

Audicus Hearing Aids

Great app: simple to use and customize. The support has been super fast and helpful. A bit on the pricy side for my taste, but it's a great tool.

thevapestore

Everyone should install this app if you do not already have a commenting section on your website. This app worth every penny and more! On top of that, John have the BEST customer service. I had so many questions for him about customization and he answered everyone of them. He even help me with installation because I'm not code savvy. Like I said..A++

Island Natural Fragrances

Wonderful app for such an outstanding price compared to some. The customer service from John was amazing. I can't say enough good things about this product and i'm only one day into using it!!

Gaia Fit

Works perfectly for us, but load time could be improved. And could use some more customization features and direct access to the CSS so that I don't have to overwrite styles. Installation was very simple. Overall highly recommend.

Fancy Face Cosmetics

The support was excellent and quick and the app works perfectly! Thanks John!

123PARFUMS

Great app, probably the best on the app store. Great service too: I had a question, and the customer service replied quickly and was very friendly. Definitely the app to go for reviews.