Only works on mobile theme , on desktop theme it does not render.
Alternatives Global Marketplace
It works great and looks good. Now we only need more reviews.
NZ GIRLS OFFICIAL ESCORTS DIRECTORY FOR SEX
Please remove the H2 you've injected underneath the H1 tag , bad SEO.
Also , it processed no product.title or any other general variables so you're stuck with a static h2 , or an empty one if you remove it? Not good!
Luxury Fur Coats
Really nice product review app!!
AudioShop Australia Musical Instruments
Response to review below :
1. Having a review box on collections pages would make it too cluttered , hence only on product page - you could create a popup link off homepage/collection page "Review this"
2. Admin Panel > Turn on notifications and you'll receive them.
3. It is product reviews , if you disagree with a review then post your own.
4. Installation is 1 step : copy and paste snippet into product.liquid
The only thing I think is missing here is a star rating next to products on homepage/collections. Although this would probably cause big JS loading.
Real Glass Act
1. Customers can only leave reviews if they click on a specific product page. There is no review link available on the front page. I've had customers order several different items from my store which means they would have to go through each product page to leave a review. That stinks!
2. Shop owners don't receive any notification if a review is submitted. It's necessary to click on each product page in order to see if a review has been submitted. If I did that every day for every product in my store, it would take hours.
3. There is no way to easily respond to a review. I like to thank my customers for taking the time to leave a review, or respond if there is an issue.
4. Installation of the app is simple enough, but it doesn't do much good if it's a hassle to use!
Nice Free app from Shopify that helps both you and your clients post third party independent reviews to your store. Thanks Shopify for the great app!
Slim Wallet Junkie
Really well made. Simple to use and star rating shows up on google search results! Very pleased with it, would definitely recommend. When I needed some help after a theme update had interfered with the app, the Shopify team were top notch.
Issa Asad Phone
It's ok I had trouble with the links though
Codes of Freedom
It's not working right on our theme. App page just sits on loading. Cannot delete published post and clicking unpublish brings up 404 error. Snippet is installed correctly and review shows up on product page, but app keeps telling me it cannot detect snippet.