Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Ultimate VFR

Beware if you install this app and then uninstall it after someone has left a review, it will leave extraneous code with the text "Customer Reviews" on any product page that a review was left on before you uninstalled the program.

FairyGothMother

The app certainly works but real value would be added if an auto-emailer to send email to customer asking them to review were added, but if not, at least a Shopify Notification email template added that we could set up to do this manually.

MOST REVIEWS SEEM TO BE ASKING FOR THIS SHOPIFY!

Teatox Australia

Exact same issue at Ultimate VFR as posted below.

Please email us at contact@teatoxaustralia.com with the solution.

Thanks.

Liberty Lee

Have just installed this (simple, straight forward and looks seamless). Thanks Shopify

FitDango

Great free review app that plugs in directly to our Shopify storefront.

"Visual Biographies®"

Free and works well for me! I get reviews. I can review and publish them. I like having that control. Thanks. Great price!

Cave Tools

Pretty good app.

2 Big areas for improvement I see:

1.) No 1500 character limit on reviews. Or at least a way to set the limit
2.) Ability to have permalinks for each review so you can link directly to them when you share on social media. With no permalinks like it is now, you can only link to the product page

Prom Jewelry

Great app. Installs in seconds. Adds the review code below your products into your Shopify store. This app also integrates well into your Shopify as Shopify has built this app themselves. No Third Party app companies to deal with. I am pleased!!

AyeGear - iPad & Macbook Clothing, Carry Your iPad | Travel Vests | Hoodies | Jackets | Tees

Good app - can be better though. Needs an auto-emailer function so customers are reminded to leave a review for the product they've purchased.

7879Designs

It's one of the best plugins we are using currently, getting that product review schema has helped a lot with our traffic