Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fangamer

Update to a former review: Grapevine just keeps getting better. Even if a customer posts a negative review, the ability to post a response gives us a chance to show off our customer service. Fantastic app, and the developer was very friendly/helpful when we had questions.

MgBRIGHT

So far this app is great. Technical support has responded to my emails within minutes each time.

sew is your baby!

i've been using grapevine for about 3 months and i love it! it's pretty much on auto pilot and i believe that the reviews help drive sales. thanks so much for this awesome app!

Halftee

We've used Grapevine for a while now and been very happy with it. The customer support is amazing! I'll use them on all my future websites. Thanks Grapevine!

Excellent simple little app. Took me 5 mins to install and get working on our shop.

It does exactly what is says on the tin - simple product reviews on your shopify site for an affordable price.

This is a really simple app, however I could not get it to work on my store.

I needed to amend the colour theme so it would fit in with my site.

Unfortunatley the support from grapevine has been really poor and my last email hasn't even been responded to.

As a result i've had to move to ratevoice where the installation, support and customisation has been easy.

I like it. Works well and fairly easy to setup. Only issue is finding a good placement for the code in your template so that it looks like the reviews belong there.

The app is great! Simple 5 stars and a comment box. Why would you pay more for something less user friendly? I had a hiccup while adding it to my shop and grapevine got right back to me immediately.

Simple, seems to work great, no unnecessary social media gimmicks. Could use a few simple features (like the ability to respond to reviews), but I'm hopeful they'll be implemented over time.

Can users add images to the review? That would be a key component for me.

Mike