Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Fourseasons

So Nice! Check it on this German Website! www.fourseasonsclothing.de

Orange Thyme Bath Apothecary

So Important. What is funny is that I left a platform that the star system was hated and dreaded. It's different here, and I think that customers absolutely rely on other opinions of products. I know I do. I think they are less likely to buy something if they can't tell that other people LOVED this product.

The Equipment Shop at American Alpine Institute

Very quick and easy to install and customize. The one feature that I would love to see is the ability for reviewers to add a photo to their review. For our business it would be a great added value. I recommend this app for anyone who wants a simple yet clean product review system.

RaveNectar

Excellent. I tried all of the review apps before settling on this one bc the setup is simple, and it looks very sexy out of the box. Very little customization required. And no silly branding at the bottom like the other review apps!

The only reason I would not use this app is because it does not email customers asking them to review the product. However I want to do that myself, so that wasn't an issue for me.

GermanLife - 德国生活

I like it! Took me like 20 minutes to get everything up and running. A little more control over the code would be great...

Astral Vibes

Looks great. But why is it taking forever to load when a product page is viewed right now? Anyone else experiencing this?

World A.B.S™

Great app, the the user interface is there any chance you can add a selector to change the number of reviews per page?

SeidoShop International

I must say we were pretty disappointed by the old version of the app, but since Shopify remade the app (Structured Data, embed interface, new features), we're really happy with it !
No "social network" share or other heavy features, but for those who wants a simple and efficient review app, this one is the one !

The OM Collection

This app is great - it fits in seamlessly with our product pages. We highly recommend it!

Ahimsa Om

I like the simplicity of this app - both for the customer and the back-end interface. It only works for products though, and I would like to be able to embed the code into a Shop Reviews page because each of my products are unique and after being sold are removed (and therefore the reviews will also be removed). Also, it would be great if the social share options were available to customers who submit.

As for automatic emails with coupon codes, I prefer to manage that within Shopify and personally contact each of my customers, so I'm fine with the fact that the app doesn't offer this. Again, I like its' simplicity and ease of use, and particularly that the interface stays within the Shopify admin panel.

Nice app, I look forward to seeing the above updates if possible.