Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Little Lively

Great app, easily integrates, good customization! its a must have for every shopify store!

Man And Bird Eco Store

Great! Simple to add and fits nicely into website without being too "in your face". Recommended.

Dearpuppies

Really Really Great App, Works wonderfully with my site. Does what it says on the Tin! Looks Great, Too easy to use :) Dear Puppies - http://dearpuppies.com/

Greenshorepipes

Awesome App! Highly recommend.

Bracelayer

A must have app. It allows you to bulk print invoices and packing slips in just a few clicks. We added our logo and some custom text to the stock template and it works great!

Test110110

Great app and very functional. My recommendation to Shopify is to make it a native feature since load times make the overall website slower. Easy to use and manage
BellyMoms Maternity - http://www.bellymoms.com

Bstore 7

Really Great app and easy to customize and publish reviews!

Europabay

Really Really Great App, Does what it says on the Tin! Looks Great, Too easy to use :)

Pinkmauve

really great app! easy to use and can be tailored to your theme! a must for everyone to add to their shopify website!

Rocky Mountain Barber Company

This is an extremely buggy app that I continue to have problems with. When I attempted to reinstall the app, I was led to a page that said "The page you’re looking for could not be found". I then cleared my cache/cookies and was able to successfully reinstall it thanks to Shopify support. However, I am now having a problem where I cannot import new reviews. Everytime I hit "Import" in the top right corner, a pop up window appears and it says "Importing reviews... Please wait, this may take awhile." and the "Please wait" wheel keeps spinning. I have tried clearing cache/cookies and even reinstalled the app. Yet still, when I click "Import", I still get the same error message. So frustrating! Does anyone know the solution? Support is currently looking into this for me but so far has been unable to solve the problem.

Edit: It is now 10 days later and Shopify has been unable to provide me with a solution to this problem. Very, very frustrated.