Product Reviews

Allow customers to leave product reviews on your store

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product Reviews by Shopify

Carlburnsart

Great addition to my store. Simple and efficient, just how it needs to be ! :)

Spark Decal

Location Hong Kong SAR

I have used this grateful app in my store: Spark Decal (https://sparkdecal.com/)
which help me a lot in selling Macbook貼
Perfect.

Trendycultr

Location India

Works Perfectly.

Link: www.trendycultr.com

Slingeminstead

Location Malaysia

Good app! Runs well, easy to use

Emoji Pillow Store

Location United Arab Emirates

Excellent app, really helps the customers to choose the apps and drive more sales. Highly recommend.

Textualtees

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

So far so good. We've tried a lot of the review apps and honestly, with the addon, it can't be beaten for the price. Save yourself some time, money, and headaches and just go with this.

Revolutionsilver

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Good app. Simple to install. Could do with an authorised purchase option though!

Ikegger

Location Australia

Great app, definitely combine it with the Add on to get the most bang for your buck. Always exciting to see the 5 star reviews of our mini beer kegs roll in on the email address

Brooklantree

Location Australia

I paid a developer thousands to set up my store with Shopify to make it easy for me to manage, i have since paid Shopify thousands for the privilege of using their e commerce platform and now after trying to install this simple app have found out that my theme is no longer a Shopify theme and also they do not have the skills to fix this for me. All they have said to me is re do my store or pay an expert to fix this which i can afford to do! Extremely poor Shopify im so dissapointed.

Huntingtools

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

أفضل برنامج مراجعة حتى الآن ويمكن تعديل اللغة و الأيقونات و الألوان وجميع الخصائص، شكرا
the best review app, you can change the language and the colors, I am really amazed