Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Don Edward Jones Photography

This is an awesome app. I love it! Like Wildly Natural Cosmetics commented in its review, being able to put the review and rating form directly in my shipping notification email would make this app over-the-top fantastic! Creating a ready feedback link for my customers would, I believe increase reviews by at least, 50%. People have sent reviews directly to me via email. When I asked them to go to the site and rate their product, they assure me they will... however, they rarely have. The link in the shipping notification or a separate "rate it" email could change that.

Hip Hop Samplez

Great app and it's free! A must have in my opinion.

CaseBuddy

good app, but needs email review reminder setup so you can mail buyers after x amount of time to leave reviews

Kelly Cube Gourmet Meal Kits - Packed Fresh, Convenient and Delivered

Good this app is included in the monthly shopify fee. I am now testing it out. Very easy to install. First day feedback, the star rating is linked to my theme colours. stars are grey and looks ugly.
Feedback on each product takes an additional 15 seconds to load. i think most customers would have added to cart, or left the page by then. Qn is this slowing down how google finds my products and hence slowing down my ranking on google?
Looking forward to answers.
Apart from that it is user friendly.

The Secret Chocolatier

Does the job. Amazed it took them 8 years to implement it, but hey! Works like it should. Be nice to have a little logic available, don't show 'no reviews' if there aren't any reviews. Otherwise, free is always nice and my complaints are truly minimal. Go team. Sunshine, sparkle! :D

The Equipment Shop at American Alpine Institute

Very quick and easy to install and customize. The one feature that I would love to see is the ability for reviewers to add a photo to their review. For our business it would be a great added value. I recommend this app for anyone who wants a simple yet clean product review system.

Ahimsa Om

I like the simplicity of this app - both for the customer and the back-end interface. It only works for products though, and I would like to be able to embed the code into a Shop Reviews page because each of my products are unique and after being sold are removed (and therefore the reviews will also be removed). Also, it would be great if the social share options were available to customers who submit.

As for automatic emails with coupon codes, I prefer to manage that within Shopify and personally contact each of my customers, so I'm fine with the fact that the app doesn't offer this. Again, I like its' simplicity and ease of use, and particularly that the interface stays within the Shopify admin panel.

Nice app, I look forward to seeing the above updates if possible.

Tongkat Fitness UK

Looking Good So Far But...

1. Is there a way to import my pre existing reviews?
2. Are the reviews search engine spider-able?

I like it. Works well and fairly easy to setup. Only issue is finding a good placement for the code in your template so that it looks like the reviews belong there.

Simple, seems to work great, no unnecessary social media gimmicks. Could use a few simple features (like the ability to respond to reviews), but I'm hopeful they'll be implemented over time.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next