Product Reviews

Product Reviews | Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Vibrant Fruits

Pretty easy to install and it looks great on the site

Athena Emporium

Hi Guys! Good job on the app and keep up the great work!

Ethnicevolution

what can be better, if u get such a great app for free

Zigzev

So it turns out this app is a little more basic than I had expected. I uninstalled the app but it is still hanging around in my product pages. I don't know how to get rid of it. I suppose I'll be contacting support.

Law Abiding Biker

The system is not allowing us to unpublish or delete. Also it flagged one review as spam and when I tried to publish it keeps giving the error that this page is not available. I have tried with two different browsers and its the same thing.

Modzlink Llc

This app is great although it's buggy just like Amazon's review system ANYONE can come in and claim they bought the item and leave a fake review to try to bring down your business.

HOW DO WE ONLY ALLOW VERIFIED PURCHASERS TO LEAVE REVIEWS?!

Creations Mille Pattes

Apps is nice but its really disappointed that the apps can't send buyer email to remind them to leave a review about their purchase. I hope they will ad this feature soon.

Richards Packaging

Very easy to setup, perfect for beginners but I am not the biggest fan of the layout on the site itself. It feels a little basic and clumpy. It would be nice to be able to change the Star rating to a digital rating so that I can tell google about the rich snippets on the site, but other than that, it's free and Google Webmaster tools has also picked up the Review Aggregate data from most of my products.

Deskcessories

Great App! Easy to integrate into our store! Thanks Shopify! Now, just to get users to review :)

Little Lively

Great app, easily integrates, good customization! its a must have for every shopify store!