Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Loja do Cabelo

Looks good. To have 5 stars the following is missing:

- Automatic email to customer who bought the item to invite him to with a link to leave a review

- A config setting to define how many reviews can show up in each page. The default is 5 or 6 reviews which take a lot of space from the product page. If we could define two or 3 reviews per page that would be awesome.

Nonetheless one must not forget we are dealing with a FREE app, so GREAT STUFF!! :D

PetTechWorld

Dead easy to implement, and looks good on the page. Example page from our website here: http://www.pettechworld.com/collections/heated-pet-beds/products/k-h-pet-products-deluxe-lectro-kennel

FairyGothMother

The app certainly works but real value would be added if an auto-emailer to send email to customer asking them to review were added, but if not, at least a Shopify Notification email template added that we could set up to do this manually.

MOST REVIEWS SEEM TO BE ASKING FOR THIS SHOPIFY!

Kratom Powder

This is a very nice app to have. Its really helps build trust with new customers. Highly recommend it!!

lewin & reilly | organic skin care

Super easy to set up and use, great customer feed back as a result. Google PageSpeed Insights does suggest applying gzip though.

IGotAnOffer Ltd.

Good free app, does the job 95% of the time. We recommend it!

Thrive Causemetics - Beauty Products with a Purpose

Easy to integrate and manage on individual product pages. Lots of potential customization in look and feel. Responsiveness of app could improve to increase efficiency.

Caribou Baby

It's been a few more months and we're getting some reviews. Thanks for the simple and useful app! It would be great to be able to either sort or create a collection of "most reviewed" or "highest ranking".

Elruh Skinny Tea

Very happy with this app, its helped with conversions and it automatically integrated with Google. Great job guys!

Don Edward Jones Photography

This is an awesome app. I love it! Like Wildly Natural Cosmetics commented in its review, being able to put the review and rating form directly in my shipping notification email would make this app over-the-top fantastic! Creating a ready feedback link for my customers would, I believe increase reviews by at least, 50%. People have sent reviews directly to me via email. When I asked them to go to the site and rate their product, they assure me they will... however, they rarely have. The link in the shipping notification or a separate "rate it" email could change that.