Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Baad Baby

Great App!! Thank You Shopify. A must for all shop owners!!

Enzymus

This app is awesome. Does it allow email reminders to be sent to purchasers so they can leave a review?

The Outdoor Patio Store

Product reviews are crazy important - this is easy to install & customize to match your store.

Tizarre

We were looking for a solution for our shop that sells cool t shirts in order to have customer reviews about our t shirts .And then stumbled upon this app. It is quite easy to install and works perfect.

Lunker's

This is a great addition to the lineup! thanks!

P.N.R. Apparel

love this app a lot.
check out my store - http://pnrapparel.com

Studio Ve

Great app - and free!

Chris from Shopify was quick to respond to my problem and fixed it!
I'd like the option to see it in the sidebar of the admin area, same as "orders".

Fourseasons

So Nice! Check it on this German Website! www.fourseasonsclothing.de

Orange Thyme Bath Apothecary

So Important. What is funny is that I left a platform that the star system was hated and dreaded. It's different here, and I think that customers absolutely rely on other opinions of products. I know I do. I think they are less likely to buy something if they can't tell that other people LOVED this product.

The Equipment Shop at American Alpine Institute

Very quick and easy to install and customize. The one feature that I would love to see is the ability for reviewers to add a photo to their review. For our business it would be a great added value. I recommend this app for anyone who wants a simple yet clean product review system.