Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Thread Foundry

I agree with the previous comments.

I'm just sat here waiting till I they add the ability to import my existing reviews into GV Reviews.

Tongkat Fitness UK

Looking Good So Far But...

1. Is there a way to import my pre existing reviews?
2. Are the reviews search engine spider-able?

Grain Audio

The Grapevine Reviews app is easy to add and simple to manage. No need to go anywhere else for review functionality for Shopify sites. These work perfectly for what we need.

-Eric Wenger, Grain Audio (grainaudio.com)

mybrush.dk

We have had a very positive experience with this feature. We got help to install it straight away and it works perfect. Now we only need some reviews! Please add the auto email functions so the customers who tick marked that they are interested in marketing would receive an email asking for a review after they did a purchase. That would help us sell even more!

MYQTY

Great app, it's easy to customise and public reviews. Thanks

MYQTY.com

Apipet.

First of all is this app free or not? There is no price info??
Second, it does not work on IE for me. On other browsers, it works nicely.

e-BloomsDirect

This is what I need!!! super easy and clean. I love it! thanks team :D

New Life Nursery & Garden

Great app, very useful and easy to install

Claudia & Julia

In 10 minutes I was able to install, customize and translate (to spanish) the app. It's working fine. Very happy :)

BriteEcoLite

Great product, great support. I did a substantial customization of the styling to fit my site, and there was a problem with IE9 that John had a fix for me quickly. He has been responsive and very knowledgeable, and overall the experience has been great.