Product Reviews

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Free

Ease Living

Love it! I know nothing about coding and the very clear instruction allowed me to install on the first try. Works and looks great in my store! Thank you :)

chimpcase

Getting an Installation error :-(

Don Edward Jones Photography

This is an awesome app. I love it! Like Wildly Natural Cosmetics commented in its review, being able to put the review and rating form directly in my shipping notification email would make this app over-the-top fantastic! Creating a ready feedback link for my customers would, I believe increase reviews by at least, 50%. People have sent reviews directly to me via email. When I asked them to go to the site and rate their product, they assure me they will... however, they rarely have. The link in the shipping notification or a separate "rate it" email could change that.

Wildly Natural Cosmetics

It's great that customers are able to leave a review on your products but the fact that you can't send a request linking them to what that they have purchased is a huge disappointment. Very rarely do people think the leave a review after they buy and try a product, they need a little reminder!

Chellys Closet

wow this is amazing thank you so much great product

Love, Joi

I really like it. I like the fact that my customers can see what other people have wrote about my product. It was very easy to install. Great App!

Exclusave Online Vouchers and Discounts

Fantastic app that's easy to set up and use.

Hip Hop Samplez

Great app and it's free! A must have in my opinion.

Running Dog Accessory Store

Good app. Very easy to install. Recommended. However it does have limitations: Unable to edit typos and inability to prompt customers to make reviews via an automated email.

Game Download Keys

Very basic, cant complain being free and all BUT not having automated emails to buyers with links directly to feedback area for their purchase makes it almost useless, people simply wont leave feedback without a little prompting, if this feature isnt added soon, I'll replace it with something else. Thanks for the effort though