Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Shop Kaike

It was working when originally installed, and I wasn't aware that it was no longer functional until a customer emailed me asking how to add a product review. For an unknown reason, the app stopped working. When I deleted and tried to re-install, I received an error message that I had the wrong web address (I accessed the app through the app store). Strange and disappointing.

Nursery Tree Wholesalers

Great look and feel but there is a HUGE downside to this app.

It doesn't send automatic emails to the customers..... Are they just "supposed to know" to come back to the site and write one?

Shopify NEEDS update this app to send out an automatic emails after X days after purchase, where customers can write a review directly from their emails.

Dynacorelabs

Its free but you have to be on a plan that you can edit your liquid file, pretty sad you cant do much on starter plan so shopify tries to choke you out of the free apps typical sales scam.

NZ GIRLS OFFICIAL ESCORTS DIRECTORY FOR SEX

Please remove the H2 you've injected underneath the H1 tag , bad SEO.
Also , it processed no product.title or any other general variables so you're stuck with a static h2 , or an empty one if you remove it? Not good!

Ultimate VFR

Beware if you install this app and then uninstall it after someone has left a review, it will leave extraneous code with the text "Customer Reviews" on any product page that a review was left on before you uninstalled the program.

Teatox Australia

Exact same issue at Ultimate VFR as posted below.

Please email us at contact@teatoxaustralia.com with the solution.

Thanks.

HIS.BOUTIQUE

Very slow to load, 8 out 10 time I get 'application error' in admin panel.
Not worth at all, even for free.

Beau by .me

very very slow to validate the post!!! and NOW not working anymore!!! impossible to post review !

chimpcase

Getting an Installation error :-(

Beads of Hope

I can't use this app with minimal theme unless I upgrade my shopify plan from starter to a more expensive plan. You need to be able to access the template editor, which I cannot do.