Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

She Loves Hair

i love this hair!i purchased four bundles i put almost all four bundles in i like my hair really full could have gotten away with three and still be full.i will be ordering more hair soon

Curvy Sense

People cant write a review. It says too many requests have been made. I called and chatted with Shopify for 3 weeks, they cant figure it out. Terrible service.

Prier le chapelet

I've sent a question : about microdata and JSON mixed. Micro datas (AggregateRating) are not taken into account by Google (fail the test of Google structured data testing tool).
It would be better to implement Product Reviews in the same format as the rest of the structured datas: JSON-LD. Moreover it's for the same developper.

I've had no answer... even in my spam folder.

voncci

I would give 5 if the review accepts image or video then have a one page to show all the reviews that I received.

The SIPS Co.

absolutely horrendous. it's rocket science to put into your theme code if you're unfamiliar with coding. it's even worse trying to Import a simple CSV file with UTF-8 coding even from Numbers App on Mac. plus there isnt a single page that can give adequate support. the exported reviews file isnt even recognized when attempting to reimport the exact same file.

JSBALY

Muy útil y apropìada para mi tienda, ayuda bastante para vender a cualquier país y facilitar así a mis clientes su proceso de compra.

Mint Sports Cards

it's amazing but i won't give it 5 stars until it can simply put all of my reviews on one single page.

Pocket Vape

Great app and simple to setup. The app worked with all the themes we tested. Works as advertised plus it free.

www.pocketvape.com

Cool kidz gifts

This is an amazing product. I am so proud i bought this for my children. They will definitely enjoy themselves.

technoplayer

Perfecto y muy fácil de usar para ofrecer un apartado de opiniones sobre el producto en tu página, ademas que no tiene límite de número de productos para poder colocar esta sección.