Product Reviews

Rating (3.5)
Developer
3.5
January 9, 2023

I love the Vanilla&Oats Intese shampoo, left my hair feeling so soft and made the bathroom smell like vanilla.

anaturalstori
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
January 9, 2023

Pure quality product Happy enough to say will be back for more..
everybody loved what I bought. Soon for more

Akeefa Store
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 9, 2023

Doesn't work. Tried to import reviews exactly as in the template and it kept not working. Seems full of bugs.

Undercover Living
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
January 8, 2023

Just as advertize, very flavorful, strong smell and fresh. Good quality and I also appreciate that they did deliver within the 5 days. I would buy this coffee again.

Genesis14™
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 7, 2023

Super recomendo são lindo amei!!!! A qualidade é o conforto são surpreendentes a entrega foi super rápida menos de uma semana amei msm super satisfeita. Podem comprar sem medo.

NUSHOPE
Brazil
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
January 6, 2023

Geht total einfach, sowas habe ich gesucht und zum Glück gefunden. Sie hilft wirklich und ist kombadibel

nickysuhrenwerk
Austria
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
January 6, 2023

Flavor and aroma great, we are fir time buyer and we are very happy about it, great experience, order on time

Brigid's coffee
Time spent using app: 24 days
January 6, 2023

Gayatri I Ordered One Necklace Set And I Am Very Happy With The Quality. It Actually Looks Like Real Gold At Such Affordable Prices.

Suramya jewellers
India
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
January 5, 2023

Really bad. There is no way to send out messages to customers to leave a review. The only way to leave a review is if they come back to the shop and go back to the product that they purchased which nobody does unless they are going to buy again....and again they don't leave a review. Really bad app design. It needs to be improved!

CCR Custom Metals, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 3, 2023

Haven’t got a chance to post anything . Still learning how to work it. I hope my customers will have a better experience

Beau'tique Bundles & More