Product Reviews

Product Reviews | Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Kaarigar Handicrafts Inc.

the app would generate a 404 error as soon as i clicked on it. the support is like a robot they have a standard email that asks me to clear cache etc. they are not willing to help. very bad service. if i had a way to not lose my precious reviews, i would never use this app.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share this feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you have been running into this issue and would be happy to offer a potential suggestion for this. This can occur when opening the Product Reviews app while logged in to the store from an incognito/private browser tab. The product Reviews app requires to store "cookies" which the incognito tabs prevent from being used. I Recommend trying again utilizing a regular browser.

If you are still noticing this issue, I would recommend reaching out to us directly. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Bee Dainty

I installed the app did all the steps but it doesn't show to leave a review. If i can get help that would be amazing.

November 8, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this review. We understand that you've followed the steps. However, the reviews are still not appearing for your store. It's important to note that there are different installation methods (https://bit.ly/3ecl3g2), depending on your themes (eg. Online store 2.0, sectioned themes, and non-sectioned themes).

If you're still having issues with this or you're not sure which version your theme requires, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

GunHelper

不能导入评论11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

legendmanshop

I enjoyed using this app. Very straightforward and easy to use. I do wish that there were better options for including images or user generated content, but maybe it will grow over time.

October 27, 2021

Hey, there. We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying our app, and thank you for the review! We understand how having more options, such as being able to allow images or user generated content, is important to you and we'd be happy to pass this along to our developers.

If you'd like to consider some alternatives that does support images or user generated content, you can use something like Product Reviews & photos ‑ EA (https://bit.ly/2XQ1l4o) or Loox Product Reviews & Photos (https://bit.ly/3pKJojs). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

rsrbyritirahulshah

Images cannot be added to reviews. App goes nicely with the theme but I need something where people can add photos and videos preferably.

October 27, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this suggestion. We can see how being able to add images or videos can be beneficial for some of our merchants and customers, and we'd be happy so share this feedback with our development team.

If you'd like to have images and videos added to the reviews, then you can consider using Loox Product Reviews & Photos (https://bit.ly/3pKJojs) for the time being. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Jogginghose.de

Hi, is it possible to adjust the language to german? "Kundenrezensionen" instead of "Customer Reviews"?

October 27, 2021

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. You can change the language of the Product Reviews app by heading to the "Settings" section of the app, where you will then see the various text fields for the app. You'll then be able to amend all of these fields, changing the text from English to German, including the "Customer Reviews" line: https://screenshot.click/27-23-52028-79850.png. -Victor, Shopify Support

Poshhluxxe Hair&Beauty

I need some assistance asap with adding the reviews app and fixing the code its at the top of my product and there's a code stuck there as well. Please someone contact me.

October 22, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for your review and for providing us with your feedback. If you are having difficulty adding your reviews to your shop, you can follow our handy guide here: https://bit.ly/3C6tGm5.

If you are still having trouble after referencing our guide, please feel free to reach out to us directly through our Help Center. You can contact our support team at any time via our Help Center with this link: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

Buckley Topsoil & Landscape Supplies

For some reason, I can no longer add these reviews to collections but only to the products? Is there a way this can be achieved as it was a great way to show customers you are trustworthy on the home page and collection pages!

October 22, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for this great review and for providing us with this feedback. In regards to your issue, this sounds like it may be related to the Theme you are using. I would recommend reaching out to us through our live support so we can take a look into this with you. You can contact our support team at any time via our Help Center with this link: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support

SILKSPELLS SINGAPORE

Hi, I am using this app for a long time. Recently I upgraded my theme. For the new version, I would like to change the text font size. How do I do it?

October 22, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and feedback. Depending on what theme you are using, you may be able to change the font size for your Product Reviews app. Certain Shopify themes you will be able to manipulate both the font type and size by heading to Online store>Themes>Customize>Typography. If you are using a third-party theme, you may need to reach out to the developers of your theme. I hope this helps you out moving forward and thanks again for your review. -Marty, Shopify Support.

Raw Essentials

The app is pretty simple but it would be very useful if my site email was notified when a review is placed.

October 19, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and feedback. You can set up email notifications by heading to the Product Reviews app, clicking "Settings" and enabling the box for "Send me an email when a review is submitted" https://screenshot.click/19-40-64789-92152.png. I hope this helps you out moving forward, thanks again for your review! Marty, Shopify Support