Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

houssier

hello, please how can i translate “ characters remaining” ? i didn't find it
thank you to help me !

BioMagnetic Sport

Love this app. It works exactly as expected and was a very easy setup. We used it on our store and so far haven't had a single issue.

ARTMONIE GRAFFITI

Superbe application, facile à mettre en place et très pratique pour les clients.
Pour son prix : GRATUIT c'est non négligeable !

Zenstra Bio-Health Ltd.

This app is not displaying properly on mobile. No stars or box being displayed. Very poor. Almost all users use mobile, so this is a joke

Zurflex Spray

I can't import my reviews with the CSV file they provided on two of my stores. Spent WAY too much time trying to figure it out. Not impressed. Uninstalled. Figure out your .csv file upload instructions, please! Brutal.

YEAGERIFIC

It works great, was just a little tricky to install as the code in my file was a little different from the example but I figured it out. Was not that difficult, I just pasted the code where I thought it should be and it worked after I saved the file. All good!!! This is a great option and thank you so much :) On another note might be good to screen shot before and after installation so that way if anyone makes a mistake they can easily correct it. Just a side note. https://youtu.be/SVwl7Tda3a0

Saint Benito

Thank you for this i am building my store soon! I cannot wait. I need to know how this all works first and understand code

My StarPod

Very good job to all the Shopify Product Reviews's team, the app is perfect and the support is very reactive. Thanks !

HampaBambu

Im super happy with this app! Looks professional and it's all for free. Also comes with great support-> Alan M.

ayehe

To be honest, the APP is so terrible. I have to "Import reviews by CSV file" and a series of complicated operations, instead of importing reviews by URL.