Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Pedal Up Apparel

I wanted to get away from another review app I was using and went for Product review, I was under the impression that the app works somewhat similar to the one I was using, plus I wanted to keep it directly with Shopify- so I paid to have my reviews switched and then later came to find out that this app does not email customers after their purchase to review, who does that? What’s the benefit then? Which means, I have to go back and email the customer in order to go back on the site and review. Long story short like I told the rep, they could have at least placed a bold font displaying that they don’t prompt customers after purchasing. Could have save me a few bucks. Very disappointed- won’t recommend!

Knickknacktoyshack

It's nice that you offer this Free APP. But very disappointed that the APP doesn't have an automated process to ask customers for reviews.

Quickstyle Motorsports

review field is showing under all products, but once clicked nothing happens on our custom theme, app is installed. can you help? there is no real good info on any forums that I can find. If support helps I'd be happy to change my review.

Kirills

Not flexible import feature. It requires the review body to be non-empty during import from a CSV file.

Checkwayelectrotech Com

Not loading when clicking on products from search results. Contacted support but never gets a response.

Homeseer Technologies

I would have rated this 5 stars until today. The latest update removed the "publish" and "delete" buttons from the list view. Why on earth would you do that? Why would you add an extra step to the process of publishing a review. Who could that possibly be better for???

Gentilshommes

Can't share review on social media.

The Skin Science Organics

Does not work with my template and instructions to reconfigure do not provide help

Bagofdicks Com

Why are we locked into using the Business Store Name when Replying to Reviews?

Shaver Shebang

I'd like to give it 5 stars, but it has one very serious flaw. In the five star symbol, it rounds review averages up to the next star. For example, if the review average is 4.5 stars, it shows 5 stars. Many customers will think that the site is lying through exaggeration. That's hardly a way to gain their trust.

What makes this especially frustrating is that this seems to be a bug with a very easy fix, but Shopify refuses to treat it as a bug. I can say that it is a bug because in the admin where it shows the list of products, it shows 4.5 stars. Why would the code be accurate in the admin where it doesn't count and inaccurate in the listings if it's not a bug? Certainly not by design.

The code already exists for half stars, so it shouldn't take long to drop the same code into where it's really needed.