Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Unwiredhome

This is app is good but how to customize code and extra field available or not ?. and also pagination

Violate The Dress Code

A simple way to show the value of your products. It may help to offer a special deal if customers leave a review though

Paddle North

Worked really well until a few days ago -- I see new reviews come in but it won't let me publish them. Need assistance... want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but afraid it might delete all current reviews. anyone know anything?

Easyouth

Why not help me to upload my file? I have sent the file through email according to your requests…… ???

Underground Backpacks

Great app. How can I remove the date from the review please?

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Wish there was a way to show verified buyers, but other than that, it's simple, easy to install, and does what it's supposed to do.

www.bathbomboutlet.com

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

It's a great app but we don't care for the black stars. We thought it was going to be yellow stars on a white background - as shown here on YOUR product review page! The black is too harsh and dominant. Otherwise, great and we would have used it!

voncci

I would give 5 if the review accepts image or video then have a one page to show all the reviews that I received.

Mint Sports Cards

it's amazing but i won't give it 5 stars until it can simply put all of my reviews on one single page.

MalaMoose

Simple, easy to install/use and blends seamlessly with my theme. I just wish there was a way to customize the 'star' icon that is used for the reviews.
www.malamoose.com