Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Smart LED accessories

I used this app for my e-commerce reviews. I like it, but I'm having 2 issues with it.
1. The first section of reviews with the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in capital letter is doubled. Why is the whole thing doubled? There's 2 buttons to write reviews, and twice the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in caps...
2. Like if it wasn't already enough, there's a THIRD spot to write reviews, and that one is working separately from the first one. It has the alibaba feeling, and I don't want the 2nd part.

I contacted shopify and was told the issue was with the app, so here I am trying to fix this.
By the way I'm not trying to bash this app at all, I LOVE it! I'm just trying to optimize my usage of it

OmeDecor

Hey the app's great, but can somebody please tell me how to change the color of star rating? I'd like to change to match my store's colors. Thank you!

Malaysia Online Plant Nursery

I use this app on my store nurserykebunbandar.com . it is awesome except you cant post picture. This is free app

cannabe4u

Really nice. I installed the app to check if my visitors start reviewing my products. That could create some user engagement.

Jewelry Grove

I liked this app as it allowed me to access feedback from my customers and that it's free. The only problem that I have with it is that it doesn't allow you to place the reviews wherever you want. For example, I wanted to place it below my "Related Items" panel but it wouldn't let me or Shopify's theme team. Other than that, I'd still recommend it to others.

Olivier Laudus

This app seems to work well, however, one of the most important features is missing: it does not show how many reviews a product has in a category page.
This is a big flaw as the customer sees 5 stars for a product but can't see if the score is based on 1 review or 200 reviews. Please, please, please, add this feature as otherwise, in my opinion, this app is worthless.

Sports Performance Store

It is awesome. But there is no captcha for the review form. I wanted that you added the Captcha to the form.

Storetrendingcom

So far very good, i haven't had a review yet, so that needs to be tested, hence the 4 stars only, but once that has been tested, i will come back and edit this review dependant on how good it is!

Golden Heroes

I liked it a lot when i figured out how to use it on my old theme. However once I got a new page theme I tried following the instructions they provided but it hasn't worked out for me. The links where they tell me to past the code go nowhere so I have no idea where to paste them. Wish it was little more simply.

Kulture Keep

Decent app for a new store to get quick reviews. I replaced this app with a better one. When you delete this app make sure to remove the code from your theme so that it doesn't leave the "customer review" section. To do this simply search the code below in your product-template.liquid section and delete it. Hope this helps. Cheers.

{{ product.metafields.spr.reviews }}