Product Reviews

Product Reviews

by Shopify

The simplest way to share your customers' experiences.

Paddle North

Worked really well until a few days ago -- I see new reviews come in but it won't let me publish them. Need assistance... want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app but afraid it might delete all current reviews. anyone know anything?

Easyouth

Why not help me to upload my file? I have sent the file through email according to your requests…… ???

Underground Backpacks

Great app. How can I remove the date from the review please?

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Wish there was a way to show verified buyers, but other than that, it's simple, easy to install, and does what it's supposed to do.

www.bathbomboutlet.com

Elves' Best Christmas Crackers

It's a great app but we don't care for the black stars. We thought it was going to be yellow stars on a white background - as shown here on YOUR product review page! The black is too harsh and dominant. Otherwise, great and we would have used it!

voncci

I would give 5 if the review accepts image or video then have a one page to show all the reviews that I received.

Mint Sports Cards

it's amazing but i won't give it 5 stars until it can simply put all of my reviews on one single page.

MalaMoose

Simple, easy to install/use and blends seamlessly with my theme. I just wish there was a way to customize the 'star' icon that is used for the reviews.
www.malamoose.com

12x12 Cardstock Shop

For the price (free) this is an exceptional value. Easy to set up, etc. However, it would be so much more valuable if there were a way to use the app to actually promote reviews with customers. As is, it is completely passive and, though that makes for reliable reviews, it is also difficult to get many reviews.

Smart LED accessories

I used this app for my e-commerce reviews. I like it, but I'm having 2 issues with it.
1. The first section of reviews with the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in capital letter is doubled. Why is the whole thing doubled? There's 2 buttons to write reviews, and twice the CUSTOMER REVIEWS in caps...
2. Like if it wasn't already enough, there's a THIRD spot to write reviews, and that one is working separately from the first one. It has the alibaba feeling, and I don't want the 2nd part.

I contacted shopify and was told the issue was with the app, so here I am trying to fix this.
By the way I'm not trying to bash this app at all, I LOVE it! I'm just trying to optimize my usage of it